WHAT HAPPENS

des hardi said:
if things go wrong under mancini....... do cook and co get the chop?! i m all for a manager that stays to the seasons end and not to change mid season and effect OUR TEAM PERFORMANCE AGAIN!!!! (A DISGRACE OF MANAGEMENT IN ANY BUSINESS- yes you cook n co.)

i take it you are a fan of hughes welsh wizards, and their art of coaching. i asked the question when they first came.

is it just a coincidence that the best coaches in the world are all welsh and or played for blackburn rovers.

des hardi said:
if things go wrong under mancini....... do cook and co get the chop?! i m all for a manager that stays to the seasons end and not to change mid season and effect OUR TEAM PERFORMANCE AGAIN!!!! (A DISGRACE OF MANAGEMENT IN ANY BUSINESS- yes you cook n co.)

what if, as i am going about my daily business, i am struck by lightning?

get a grip!

All i will say if this is a bollocks appointment until mourinho leaves inter at the end of the season then the clubs a disgrace.
funny though watching premier league years and we arnt even on most of the fuckas keep the faith and FFS stop falling out get behind the man and the lads and see what occurs.
there are lads coming home in pine boxes its a game of footy

merry axmas all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.