WHAT HAPPENS

Prestwich_Blue said:
des hardi said:
hey! its their money but its our club. they must understand rome wasn t built in day. i m just upset with the mid season sacking(don t matter who got sacked its just the timing,8-1 to boro still hurts). best of luck to everyone
What I meant was that I am led to believe that Mancini getting us top 4 would put a spanner in the works of the owners' current plans for the summer. Not that we would be complaining but how typical of City that getting into the top 4 would screw things up!

He has got a big nose though hasn't he?

A serious question... bearing in mind that your contacts didn't know Mancini was coming in even though negotiations had been going on for the 3 previous weeks... but why are you so certain that Mourinho is coming in the summer?

Apart from maybe 2 or 3 people at the very top of the club, how would you KNOW this?

We have had the "Mourinho is Coming" stuff now for the past 12 months. And all have been wrong. What is different this time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.