What has been your worst moment following our club?

For me it was when Asaba or Taylor got that gillingham second goal at Wembley.....

I knew we were in a deep dark place and not coming back anytime soon - them lot were winning pots galore and could not comprehend ever seeing City win anything of any significance in my lifetime.

First home game I went to was Mick Channons debut and we had won jack shit since.

I vowed that was my last season if we did not go up.....at that point I was resigned to defeat and never watching City in the flesh again.

Amazing how life can change in about 7 mins !

Why do this again, we are centurions enjoy it.
I ve lived and breathed through our history and suffered all the pain and seldom glory. but totally agree. let's enjoy the good times and enjoy this 100 club that only CITY are so far, the only members. C'mon CITY

After getting 5 put past us at the theatre of shite stood at the top of Warrick road in my shirt getting dogs abuse waiting for a taxi that never turned up it's on the other foot now SCUM mind the fucking GAP

One off games I can get over easily but the last 6 months of Pearce was awful. Especially at home which reached its nadir when we missed the penalty against the rags. You could see it coming a mile off

The was only my second year with a season ticket, at the age of 8. Thought it was always going to be like that.

5-0 against the rags on my birthday.

The lows really make you appreciate the highs so much more.
That was hanging, I was in some pub on will slow road for that.

Another derby was worse for me 1992/3 at home when Keane scored United's winner. Them ****s threw that galatasaray chant right back across the kippax. Still hurts a bit

My lowest particular moment was v qpr,2-1 down with 90 on the clock. Sunk to my knees in my seat just thinking “the bastards have done it to me again”

David fooking Pleat's "dance". I could not bring myself to leave the ground for what seemed like an eternity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.