What has been your worst moment following our club?

5-2 v Stoke (Away) 1998 or when Mackie scored the second for QPR.

Weirdly losing v the Rags after being 2 up, going on 10 in that first half, when we should have won the title that day, hurt more than it should.

Reactions: mat
Wigan Cup final.
Horrible day.Roberto's last game and the anti Pellegrini chants.
Then that late winner to finish it off.
The QPR game though from the equaliser until Sergio's winner was soul destroying.

Luton relegation game, closely followed by being behind at the end of the Gillingham and QPR games.

The day we were relegated v Liverpool at Maine Rd. Unlike previous relegations I thought that side was good enough to stay up and ultimately it was the first 10 games of the season which cost us.
Not only that but going back to the Platt Lane complex for a drink after the game and to see on the screens them celebrating the Title, at boro i think, until somebody shouted out "turn this shit off". Well said that City fan.

Lincoln away in the League Cup ... I stood up and 'politely clapped' Rosler's opener in the first minute to a volley of abuse from 'mates' sat around me, then the collapse ensued. I still get reminded about it on a weekly basis.

Driving back over the Humber Bridge after York away a couple of years later, coming a close second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.