What has bluemoon done for you?

i love it here and wish i had found this forum earlier (like 10 years ago)!!

cheers to all the citizens

COME ON CITY

glen quagmire said:
Due to bluemoon, I have had my boiler fixed for Practically nothing (cheers bammy blue) A couple of good cheap carpets (thanks de niro) A nice present (cheers doots) Cheap tickets last season (cheers Tblisi) the forum has given me 100's of hours entertainment and various posts answering questions about every day things.

What has it done for you?

Good cheap carpets? Can cheap carpets be good or good carpets cheap? Has de niro sold yer top quality Axminster fer next to nowt?

apart from aqueducts, sanitation, roads, irrigation, medicine, education, wine, public baths, public order & peace - nothing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso[/youtube]

MCFC BOB said:
I went to Leicester in the FA Cup and met my new boyfriend, mcfcliam.
th_giggle.gif

It's gotten me tickets to games such as the semi at scum, it's gotten me back into football/taking up running/gym/swimming/etc again, it's given me motivation to kick the shit out of banks (cheers SWP's Back for that inspirational PM asking me to kick the shit out of a bank just for you ;-) ) and it's allowed me to waste time away when I need to waste time. Had some quality fun on here, the night we had Adam Teese was top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.