What has the UK become?

Of course you don't. You don't want to end up in one within the PRC. :)

Oh, I know this. Overseas police station,海外警察局。
But it's not a real police station, it's a part of embassy. In my country, the ID card and driver's license need to be update every maybe 10years. You need to do it before the dead line. And that is the policeman's job. If you go abroad, especially in covid era, you can't come back in time, you need to go to the embassy, they can do the job for you. 海外便民警务服务。
Not a real police station, they can't do other jobs like a real police station.
It's not that easy to have a real police station in a foreign country, isn't it?

I think life in UK looks good, I don't know why people keep complaining, to be honestly.
Because our
Roads
Rail
Energy supply
Water industry
NHS
Social care
Social Services
Food prices

Are all pretty much fucked
Economic success and wealth is concentrated on London to the detriment of the rest of the country.
All whilst we are taxed more than ever and we have a government that we cannot trust and an opposition that seems to want to replicate many of their policies.

Other than that all is good.

Because our
Roads
Rail
Energy supply
Water industry
NHS
Social care
Social Services
Food prices

Are all pretty much fucked
Economic success and wealth is concentrated on London to the detriment of the rest of the country.
All whilst we are taxed more than ever and we have a government that we cannot trust and an opposition that seems to want to replicate many of their policies.

Other than that all is good.
I don't know the detail ,but I know the railway systems sucks.
And the media, I mean main stream media, fuck the bbc and skynews, they lie to you British people. That's for sure.

I don't know the detail ,but I know the railway systems sucks.
And the media, I mean main stream media, fuck the bbc and skynews, they lie to you British people. That's for sure.

To be fair mate you're less of a radical than the mini che's you're teaching on this thread.

To be fair mate you're less of a radical than the mini che's you're teaching on this thread.
You don’t seem to be happy living in the U.K. at the moment. Everything you want to happen is burning all policies to the ground.

Would you vote you were happy in this survey, or would it depend if the question was being asked by a foreigner?

Part of false consciousness is the belief that it's 'patriotic' to big up your country and deny it has serious weaknesses.

Real patriotism would consist of working (or paying) towards fixing those weaknesses and making the country stronger and happier.

But it's cheaper (and less demanding) to wave a Union Jack (probably made in China) and sing God Save the King. And to put all the blame on foreign devils and lefties.

The last part being very much what a certain moustached painter did a few hundred miles away, less than a century ago.

Part of false consciousness is the belief that it's 'patriotic' to big up your country and deny it has serious weaknesses.

Real patriotism would consist of working (or paying) towards fixing those weaknesses and making the country stronger and happier.

But it's cheaper (and less demanding) to wave a Union Jack (probably made in China) and sing God Save the King. And to put all the blame on foreign devils and lefties.

The last part being very much what a certain moustached painter did a few hundred miles away, less than a century ago.
100% agreed.

Bit optimistic expecting him to be radical when doing so puts him at risk of police harassment and imprisonment. Where as me and you have freedom of speech (in your case the freedom to be a malign ****).

Have you ever considered moving to China? You might find yourself at home in an authoritarian state that makes legal immigration very difficult and naturalisation impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.