What have you done you are ashamed of

I grew up beside a public golf course and we would skip on at the 3rd and play. One day, I was about 14, and as I was preparing to take a shot,.I noticed a little field mouse sitting cleaning it's face with its front feet. A guy was walking along the rough with a stick looking for lost golf balls and he saw me looking down and could see something moving. He asked what's that A mouse,I replied. He then swung the stick and hit the little mouse on the side of its head, taking a patch of its head off. It writhed in agony and died. He was laughing at this. . I felt sick and the red mist descended, I took my 4 iron and swung it down on his head. He moved his head to the side and I smacked it, spitting it open. He turned and ran and I followed him and swung again to hit the back of his head, I missed his head and struck him on the back, breaking my club.

I have often thought about that and felt deep shame, that I wasted my favourite club on the ****. Never had another like it.

Last edited:
I grew up beside a public golf course and we would skip on at the 3rd and play. One day, I was about 14 and as I was preparing to take a shot I noticed a little field mouse sitting cleaning it's it's face with its front feet. A guy was walking along the rough with a stick looking for list golf balls and he saw me looking down and could see something moving. He asked what's that. A wee mouse I replied. He then swung the stick and hit the little mouse on the side of its head, taking a patch of its head off. It writhed in agony and died. He was laughing at this. . I felt sick and the red mist descended, I took my 4 iron and swung it down on his head. He moved his head to the side and I smacked it, spitting it open. He turned and ran and I followed him and swung again to hit the back of his head, I missed his head and struck him on the back, breaking my club.

I have often thought about that and felt deep shame that I wasted my favourite club on the ****. Never had another like it.
Wanker should have had it inserted somewhere painful. These weirdo types end up abusers or serial killers often. You wre doing a public service mate. I never really get on with anything below 5 irons anyway

Ive married two

Bigamy is illegal. Should be grounds for divorce at a push.

I had a huge fall out with a long term friend over a girl. We didn’t speak for years but I then found out through the grapevine that he’d died. I had no opportunity to see him when he was ill or even attend the funeral. I’ll never make peace with him now.

Don’t be like peoffrey.

Me and my mate met some lovely lady in the local. I managed to blag her number and could well be in.
My mate was begging me for this girls number. I gave him a girls number, not the wee treat we had been grafting, but a proper munter who had been haunting us for years.

Found out a couple of weeks later he was still texting this bird laying it on thick, oblivious to who it was.

I was once playing golf when a mouse appeared In the rough. I decided to twat it with my 9 iron. I am very ashamed.
To be fair I got my comeuppance as some crazy Scottish fucker then decided to beat fuck out of me with his golf club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.