What have you done you are ashamed of

I had a fairly vindictive ex at uni who had a falling out with a housemate. Upon the day of moving out she decided to piss all over this housemate's stuff. So she did. And I watched her do it as well. She left the house to go elsewhere but this other girl was going to be returning to stay in the house for final year and she must have returned from Cumbria to the worst smell.

This monster now teaches the children of our nation.

Was in a long term relationship and it had gone to shit... We decided to give it one last go and booked two weeks in Cyprus to give it another go.... Long story short, she was driving me fucking mad and a few days in I stuck her toothbrush up me bum

I had a fairly vindictive ex at uni who had a falling out with a housemate. Upon the day of moving out she decided to piss all over this housemate's stuff. So she did. And I watched her do it as well. She left the house to go elsewhere but this other girl was going to be returning to stay in the house for final year and she must have returned from Cumbria to the worst smell.

This monster now teaches the children of our nation.
Don't suppose you video'd it, did you?
#askingforamate

Was in a long term relationship and it had gone to shit... We decided to give it one last go and booked two weeks in Cyprus to give it another go.... Long story short, she was driving me fucking mad and a few days in I stuck her toothbrush up me bum
Haha I can conquer. When I found out my then wife had been cheating on me her toothbrush cleaned the toilet and the soles of my trainers

I took exception to not being invited to a house party as a teenager and turned up about 11pm pissed via falling through an adjoining wicker style fence. The neighbour the fence belonged to was a psycho and he made the host lad pay damages after marching round to his front door in the morning.

isn’t it called foreplay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.