What if Mancini went to Chelsea or Everton?

Didn't Roman demand that chelsea played exciting football and got rid of a manager because he thought his football was boring?

I love bob, but his football this season has been painful to watch at times.

Don't think he'll think twice about leaving England after how the press have treated him here.

I'd be gutted. I am gutted. this is a player issue and not a manager issue.

How's he going to manage at Everton with the lowest and strictest of budgets? He spent hundreds of millions here and after a loss complained about the players, what's he gonna do when first week of August he'd trot out Darren fucking Gibson in his midfield?

CaliforniaBlue said:
oakiecokie said:
Pointless thread.

Pointless comment.

It seems like a valid discussion question to me, and if it doesn't to you then (a) why click on it, and (b) why post on it?

Personally, I doubt he'll stay in England, and I don't think he'd make Everton a force to be reckoned with (Everton's average Premier League finish was only 7.7th even under "the man who would be king"). Chelsea, on the other hand....

Because I don`t understand why anyone would start a needless thread,after all the shite surrounding Mancini`s problems with the UK media.

I wouldn't completely rule out Chelsea. I don't think he'll be there next manager but the way they go through good managers, he might get a 6 month trial there in the future.

I think Monaco or a job in Italy is next for him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.