What if Mancini went to Chelsea or Everton?

it would be very interesting if real cant get ancelloti from psg.... maybe they then decide to keep mou for another year.... mancini gets chelsea gig then watch the fucking sparks fly. actually it would make for a really exciting season.. moysey neigbours bedding in, bobby managing chavs at fucking daggers with roman for half the season , and the new man here with all of us behind him. sounds fucking great to me but then i am half crazed with tiredness and emotion so forgive me bm.

Freestyler said:
How would he improve everton with no money?

he's proved with unlimited resources he can't do the job.

If he went Everton they would end up finishing 15th.
"can't do the job"

Couldn't be more ambiguous with that reasoning.

pudge said:
Freestyler said:

"can't do the job"

I mean organise a football side without cash, never improved city through man management.

Only by requesting more cash each window then blaming the board for not supporting him because he couldn't improve the side through his own ability, that's not good enough.

Freestyler said:
pudge said:
Freestyler said:

"can't do the job"

I mean organise a football side without cash, never improved city through man management.

Only by requesting more cash each window then blaming the board for not supporting him because he couldn't improve the side through his own ability, that's not good enough.
You're basing that opinion solely on his tenure here, he's proved otherwise throughout his entire managerial career.

pudge said:
Freestyler said:
pudge said:
"can't do the job"

You're basing that solely on his tenure here, he's proved otherwise throughout his entire managerial career.

I solely basing that on his time here, english football.

Not walking pace Italian football, he's suited to that game.His negativity and slow approach play is made for that league.

In England we play different.

Freestyler said:
pudge said:
Freestyler said:

You're basing that solely on his tenure here, he's proved otherwise throughout his entire managerial career.

Not walking pace Italian football, he's suited to that game.His negativity and slow approach play is made for that league.

But you brought financial clout into it, doubting his ability to manage a team successfully without it.

He's proven he can at Fiorentina and Lazio.

He also won trophies here, so to say he "can't do the job" is arguably unfair.

pudge said:
Freestyler said:
pudge said:

But you brought financial clout into it, doubting his ability to manage a team successfully without it.

He also won trophies here, so to say he "can't do the job" is arguably unfair.

Maybe the term i used 'can't do the job' was slightly OTT.

The point i'm making is, in england he would need ample amounts of money to improve his team, that's all.

He run away from Fiorentina after fans threatened to kick his ass for almost relegating them after surprise, surprise, he didn't get the players he wanted club to buy to him.

Everton bought like 3 players in last 3-4 years. He wants 5-6 each summer. He would not have a single chance to do something at Everton. Chelsea - maybe, they're buying a lot so he could adapt to that.

MSP said:

He run away from Fiorentina after fans threatened to kick his ass for almost relegating them after surprise, surprise, he didn't get the players he wanted club to buy to him.
That's so far from the truth it's not even funny.

Do your research or heed your own advice and ignore my posts, for your own sake because the above is painfully wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.