What if we don't get 4th?

Huckerby's Hair said:
cleavers said:
Can I ask what this comment has to do with the thread subject, Hughes left 15 months ago.

Because everyone was quick to slag off hughes so im just reminding everyone

Everytime we have a poor result the people who secretly pine for Hughes come out with shit like this, hughes had his chance and blew it, the time to judge Mancini is at the end of the season.

Can't we just leave Hughes out of the discussion now, he left a long time ago, and has no relevance to anything going on.

It doesn't matter if you think Mancini is god, or you think he is the devil incarnate, Hughes has no relevance to the discussion, none.

Josh Blue said:
I would like to see this

Hart

Richards Kompany Toure Kolarov

De Jong Yaya Toure

Silva

Tevez Dzeko Balotelli

If we do this will score more, attack is a good form of defence. We let the opposition come towards us too much hence they make alot of chances and get goals.

I put the same team in another thread....you could even put tev in the hole and silva out wide as tev's work rate can win the ball back quickly

the width comes fromt he fullbacks but against better teams they might have to sit a bit more

dejong does his normal job

yaya - i think he is better running from slightly deeper instead of playing in the hole

i wonder if RM had everyone fit he would play this team?????

If fit we should be playing Johnson. He is a natural winger and always a threat.

PaulPowre said:
I'd take 5th as long as we win a cup.

Why? We were second at Christmas should have been top. We have spent shed loads and have as good a first 11 as anyone imo. I hate this settling attitude. I think that may be our biggest obstacle, as a club we dont care about winning enough! We are comfortable with this typical city bollocks or atleast too many blues are. I want to finish as high as possible in the top four, nowhere outside it.

What can you do other than accept it, can't buy anyone now so just go with the flow. I believe city will finish in the top four personally however..

PaulPowre said:
I'd take 5th as long as we win a cup.

sorry but getting into the champs leagues spots is paramount for our progress (financial and team wise).

I dont care if we dont win a cup......I care more about 4th spot and if we fail to get it then RM will have some serious questions to answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.