citygal1 said:
Josh Blue said:
I would like to see this

Hart

Richards Kompany Toure Kolarov

De Jong Yaya Toure

Silva

Tevez Dzeko Balotelli

If we do this will score more, attack is a good form of defence. We let the opposition come towards us too much hence they make alot of chances and get goals.

I would love to see this team, if we cant win with 12 players we will never win anything haha :O)

Back to school with you...

Josh Blue said:
I would like to see this

Hart

Richards Kompany Toure Kolarov

De Jong Yaya Toure

Silva

Tevez Dzeko Balotelli

If we do this will score more, attack is a good form of defence. We let the opposition come towards us too much hence they make alot of chances and get goals.

Not sure about the side but agree with the sentiment. We score one and then sit back.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If we don't get fourth place and Mancini doesn't get the boot then I will be disgusted at our owner. Disgusted.

Disgusted at a man who saved our club from going bust and has lavished 100's of millions on it to boot?

You really do say some absurd things sometimes.
Yes, disgusted . Throwing money At the club is one thing, getting the big decisions right is entirely different

Didsbury Dave said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Disgusted at a man who saved our club from going bust and has lavished 100's of millions on it to boot?

You really do say some absurd things sometimes.
Yes, disgusted . Throwing money At the club is one thing, getting the big decisions right is entirely different

Is Mourinho still your man? Feeling like I am in a time warp. Couple of less than great performances and suddenly it's out of the woodwork time again.

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Is Mourinho still your man? Feeling like I am in a time warp. Couple of less than great performances and suddenly it's out of the woodwork time again.

A couple?

Go on, name the great performances this year?

The truth is results and a lack of form from certain rivals have masked the real problems that we still have.

Spurs have Bolton, West Ham, Stoke, West Brom, Blackpool, and Birmingham at home. For arguments sake, let's say that's 18 points. Their lone difficult home game left is Arsenal (which is their game in hand, so let's not assume they will just get 3 points and be 2 behind us now). Let's call that a draw, and would be 19 out of 22 points. Seems like a lot, but they haven't lost at home in the league since August.

Away, they have Sunderland, Wolves, Wigan, Blackpool, Chelsea, Liverpool. None of those are easy games, but to play it safe, let's assume they beat Wolves, Wigan, and Blackpool, draw Sunderland, and lose to Chelsea and Liverpool. That's 10 out of 18 possible.

29 out of a possible 40 points, would give them 70 points through 37 games.

and us, we've got West Brom, Fulham, Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland, and West Ham home. Those are all very, very winnable. That's 18 points.

away, we've got United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Blackburn - almost a who's who of tough away fixtures. I'd say we'll probably lose the two I've labelled first, should be able to get two draws against both Scousers, and should handle Blackburn in late April. That's 5 out of 15 away points. 23 points left for us, and we're currently at 46.

Of course, for both squads I left out April 16. By my rudimentary calculations and predictions, without that match, I have Spurs at 70 points and us at 69.

There will be surprises to both us and Spurs that will make this post irrelevant, but the end of the season looks like it will mirror last year.

and just because some people are clamoring for it, my guess is the Sheikh could give Mourinho a pay packet of a million pounds per week but he would not take it if we weren't in the CL. He's too arrogant not to be in the Champions League.

one thing keeps coming back to me, when we scored 4 against wolves, Mancini said "it was entertaining for the crowd, but we only need to win by 1" does that mean he wants the team in defensive mode after scoring one goal. Don't understand this !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.