What if?

de niro said:
the chance we have is if the premier league realise they have been nobbled and having robbed wigan at the week-end the ref will be instructed to "make amends" albeit against their cash cow.

They have made amends, de niro. The lino's been sacked and Mario has been let off. The FArce ain't gonna do owt that nicks a point off MANUre in the run-in!

I can see Rags slipping up in the next 6 games but the problem is I can't see us winning all our games the way we are currently playing.

Norwich and Newcastle are 2 tough games with 2 teams full of confidence where we look shot.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We'll squeak it tonight, West Brom are decent on the break, playing without pressure.

Unfortunately, it is not Wigan's previous reluctance to attack which is the problem.

They are awful in defence, but you never know.

I agree, there will be some late twist in terms of United's own results, worst thing would be to accept it is all now over and then regret where we would have closed the gap.

If United fail to win tonight, and the gap is 5/6 points, it is back on, at least until we go to Norwich.

Win there, and the gap is 2/3. I expect United to lose one more (City).

They could easily draw three more, Wigan/Villa/Everton/Swansea and Sunderland.

that's 9 pts there.

The size of the task facing, though, is us having to win all our games and see where it leaves us.

Players don't say that they concern themselves about other results when asked by reporters or say they don't talk about it at training etc but the fact is they do think about it and in our case our club has been too focused on what Manure are up to and neglecting what we have to do ourselves especially since Christmas.

Lets forget about Manure and play the hand like Phil Helmuth does when he doesn't know what cards his opposition hold in TH.

90 minutes of total domination at home is what we want and see what the scoreline is.

6 wins will probably not be enough given the fact most of us including myself thought Manure would only drop two points since Scholes returning to the fold.

Lets get one win first and that's all our side must focus on beating WBA who's away form this season has been when all things are considered better than ours.

neoblue said:
Pam said:
In the laughably unlikely event that the rags fail to beat Wigan tomorrow but we pick up three points convincingly V West Brom, would you give us a prayer of winning league? If we weren't playing like twatzoids, I'd have hope in that scenario, were it nit fiwe look a million miles off the pace and would probably fail to take advantage of a United slip.

What say you?

I just said it in the pre match thread.

It's not over yet. Wigan took Chelsea pretty close, we will stuff WBA, lift the camp, Everton are playing well as they always do in the dying games.

Come the fuck on City!

Yep I agree, Wigan can do United and if they do they will shit it. I think we will do it!!!

Am I missing something? Isn't this the Wigan whose chairman has his head up Taggart's arse, whose side are going to be relegated because they're shite and who have consistently bent over for United down the years? What makes people think they'll get anything? It's a nailed on United win.

masterwig said:
Am I missing something? Isn't this the Wigan whose chairman has his head up Taggart's arse, whose side are going to be relegated because they're shite and who have consistently bent over for United down the years? What makes people think they'll get anything? It's a nailed on United win.

Thats the attitude. Fact is, i aint giving up. Wigan and Martinez are honourable Big Davey Whealan has never done anything to suggest he is bent. Sonme fans need to get a grip, not everything is an agenda, first the refs, then the FA and now Wigan Fc

Toon Exile said:
masterwig said:

Thats the attitude. Fact is, i aint giving up. Wigan and Martinez are honourable Big Davey Whealan has never done anything to suggest he is bent. Sonme fans need to get a grip, not everything is an agenda, first the refs, then the FA and now Wigan Fc

Not suggesting Wigan are bent, more that they are shite and have an extraordinarily bad record against United. I've lost count of the number of times they've shipped 3+ goals at the hands of those fuckers. Here we go, last five results:

United 5-0 Wigan
Wigan 0-4 United
United 2-0 Wigan
United 5-0 Wigan
Wigan 0-5 United

Everything points to an away win.

masterwig said:
Toon Exile said:
masterwig said:

Not suggesting Wigan are bent, more that they are shite and have an extraordinarily bad record against United. I've lost count of the number of times they've shipped 3+ goals at the hands of those fuckers. Here we go, last five results:

United 5-0 Wigan
Wigan 0-4 United
United 2-0 Wigan
United 5-0 Wigan
Wigan 0-5 United

Everything points to an away win.

Fair point but they need the points and you suggested that Whelan was up baconfaces arse and this would have a impact.

Gonna take a miracle for us to pull off a title win now , but you never know?

One thing's for sure , if we do pull it off , against all the odds , the rags will look like a right bunch of dopey c#nts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.