What if?

black mamba said:
Gonna take a miracle for us to pull off a title win now , but you never know?

One thing's for sure , if we do pull it off , against all the odds , the rags will look like a right bunch of dopey c#nts!

hahaha yep, and i pray for this every day.

after playing against a crap qpr side, the gloirious manure could only score 1 against them ( and with 10 men) ..am forgetting the 1-0 advantage by the ref!

wigan are a better side and i expect a draw or wigan win!!

i posted the above last night on this thread! just thought i d remind everyone like !! ;)

salfordpaul said:
after playing against a crap qpr side, the gloirious manure could only score 1 against them ( and with 10 men) ..am forgetting the 1-0 advantage by the ref!

wigan are a better side and i expect a draw or wigan win!!

i posted the above last night on this thread! just thought i d remind everyone like !! ;)

i would but i cant find the "like" button :)

masterwig said:
Am I missing something? Isn't this the Wigan whose chairman has his head up Taggart's arse, whose side are going to be relegated because they're shite and who have consistently bent over for United down the years? What makes people think they'll get anything? It's a nailed on United win.

It is?

No, I'm sorry lads but the ticker just can't take it. Wake me when it's over.

DanCity2890 said:
Let's say hypothetically that we won and united lost tonight.
That puts us back within 5 points.
We play norwich saturday and beat them also, that's 2 points. United then draw and the gap is all of a sudden only 3 points.
The week before the derby we beat wolves away and they only manage a draw at home to everton who aim to finish the season on a high, whilst still looking to take some frustration out on someone after being humiliated by liverpool at wembley. An angry scouser would surely be cheered up getting one over on a manchester team and potentially spoiling their season.
Within the space of a few weeks the gap is narrowed to only one point, creating the most important and most electrifying manchester derby in years.
What a cracking end to the finish line that would be.
All of a sudden the race is well and truly back on.

It's not impossible. Stranger things have happened.

Oooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.