What is all this about seriously??!!

manc_andy said:
Why would a grown man stop his van and attack a youth just for wearing city colours? Just becuase football is involved, that shouldn't turn people back to cavemen.
He'd never get anywhere if he stopped everytime he saw someone wearing blue and wanted a go...

why would i lie? iv got nothing to gain from lieing

Matty said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
if by this you are reffering to my comments about gays then like i said yesterday if you are a born gay then it doesnt matter to me because thats who you are and that makes you happy. for them being gay is like me wearing my city shirt today. But they prancing around like they do is like me running infront of this guys van calling him a rag prick and smashing his van up
So it's ok for them to be gay, just as long as they don't act gay? Would you take the same stance to someone acting openly heterosexually in front of you by, say, holding hands with their girlfriend, or kissing her? If your reaction to that is any different than it would be for you to witness two men holding hands or kissing then, I'd suggest, that's ever so slightly homophobic.

As for my comparison between you being attacked and not accepted solely based on being a City fan and your attitude to people being homosexual then I still stand by it. You were openly displaying your city allegiancies by wearing a City scarf for all to see, how is that different from a gay person expressing themselves in a gay manner for all to see? Yet you find you being attacked for being a City fan unacceptable whilst the thought of someone acting gay near you is abhorent. Surely you can see the hypocrisy of your views?

and the point i am making here is that i am not bothered about 2 lads walking down the street kissing or holding hands etc its the fact that some of them skip around acting like a knob. they are humans there is no need for it. being gay i have nothing against but acting like a dick then yes i have

mcfc_die_hard said:
manc_andy said:
Why would a grown man stop his van and attack a youth just for wearing city colours? Just becuase football is involved, that shouldn't turn people back to cavemen.
He'd never get anywhere if he stopped everytime he saw someone wearing blue and wanted a go...

i didn't say you were lying, what i said asked was why. Someone stopping on the street to have an argument with someone because of football colours is hardly an everyday event.

manc_andy said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

i didn't say you were lying, what i said asked was why. Someone stopping on the street to have an argument with someone because of football colours is hardly an everyday event.

well i have no idea why he did it thats why i posted it on here because i was very suprised that somebody would do this

mcfc_die_hard said:
Matty said:
So it's ok for them to be gay, just as long as they don't act gay? Would you take the same stance to someone acting openly heterosexually in front of you by, say, holding hands with their girlfriend, or kissing her? If your reaction to that is any different than it would be for you to witness two men holding hands or kissing then, I'd suggest, that's ever so slightly homophobic.

As for my comparison between you being attacked and not accepted solely based on being a City fan and your attitude to people being homosexual then I still stand by it. You were openly displaying your city allegiancies by wearing a City scarf for all to see, how is that different from a gay person expressing themselves in a gay manner for all to see? Yet you find you being attacked for being a City fan unacceptable whilst the thought of someone acting gay near you is abhorent. Surely you can see the hypocrisy of your views?

and the point i am making here is that i am not bothered about 2 lads walking down the street kissing or holding hands etc its the fact that some of them skip around acting like a knob. they are humans there is no need for it. being gay i have nothing against but acting like a dick then yes i have
How many gay people do you think actually "skip around acting like a knob"? I suggest there are very, very few people who act like this and, if they do, it's likely to be confined to areas, such as Canal Street, where you enter safe in the knowledge that you are likely to see overtly gay behaviour.

Matty said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
How many gay people do you think actually "skip around acting like a knob"? I suggest there are very, very few people who act like this and, if they do, it's likely to be confined to areas, such as Canal Street, where you enter safe in the knowledge that you are likely to see overtly gay behaviour.

i have seen quite a few

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.