What is all this about seriously??!!

mcfc_die_hard said:
Matty said:
How many gay people do you think actually "skip around acting like a knob"? I suggest there are very, very few people who act like this and, if they do, it's likely to be confined to areas, such as Canal Street, where you enter safe in the knowledge that you are likely to see overtly gay behaviour.

i have seen quite a few

Then you must go out actively looking for such behaviour. I've lived in Manchester, a city with a thriving gay community, for 32 years and, on a day to day basis, I pretty much never see behaviour like you've suggested. Sure, when I've been on a night out in Manchester, and I've ended up in or around Canal Street, I've seen it, but you expect to see people acting like that in that area.

Anyway, why because they happen to be skipping about and acting "like a knob" (I'm still not exactly sure what this entails) does it rile you up so much, can't you simply ignore it or look the other way if it angers you so much?

Matty said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
i have seen quite a few

Then you must go out actively looking for such behaviour. I've lived in Manchester, a city with a thriving gay community, for 32 years and, on a day to day basis, I pretty much never see behaviour like you've suggested. Sure, when I've been on a night out in Manchester, and I've ended up in or around Canal Street, I've seen it, but you expect to see people acting like that in that area.

Anyway, why because they happen to be skipping about and acting "like a knob" (I'm still not exactly sure what this entails) does it rile you up so much, can't you simply ignore it or look the other way if it angers you so much?

i dont go looking for this iv just seen it a few times.

mcfc_die_hard said:
manc_andy said:
i didn't say you were lying, what i said asked was why. Someone stopping on the street to have an argument with someone because of football colours is hardly an everyday event.

well i have no idea why he did it thats why i posted it on here because i was very suprised that somebody would do this

i'm very surprised also

manc_andy said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
well i have no idea why he did it thats why i posted it on here because i was very suprised that somebody would do this

i'm very surprised also

to be honest it doesnt matter to me if people dont believe me. I know im not lieing and i posted it on here because it was very bizzare and has never happened me before

Maybe the guy thought you were mincing and just used the scarf as an excuse? Do you mince mcfc_die_hard?

mcfc_die_hard said:
manc_andy said:
i'm very surprised also

to be honest it doesnt matter to me if people dont believe me. I know im not lieing and i posted it on here because it was very bizzare and has never happened me before

woah, you seem to be giving me grief because i have voiced my concern at the state of society today whereby a man in a van beats up a child for wearing football colours. Although you have now mistook my comments twice for an allegation of lying it is starting to seem like 'thou protesteth too much'

manc_andy said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

woah, you seem to be giving me grief because i have voiced my concern at the state of society today whereby a man in a van beats up a child for wearing football colours. Although you have now mistook my comments twice for an allegation of lying it is starting to seem like 'thou protesteth too much'

the second time mate i never said you thought i was lieing i was just saying that it doesnt bother me if people dont believe me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.