What is all this about seriously??!!

Nice one for hitting him and your mate did his van. Don't worry about it, I'd have a few celebratory drinks and bask in glory

Matty said:
So, in short, you were being attacked by a bloke and your mate, rather than help you, was vandalising his van?

he would have been no use if it broke into a fight anyway he couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. and im glad be smashed his van up abit. if there hadnt have been people driving past i would have done alot more to him but then it may look like i was the one attacking him.

its a shame that you get people like this because after all its a game and i wasnt even at a match i was walking home. But that still wont stop me wearing my colours

mcfc_die_hard said:
Matty said:
So, in short, you were being attacked by a bloke and your mate, rather than help you, was vandalising his van?

he would have been no use if it broke into a fight anyway he couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag. and im glad be smashed his van up abit. if there hadnt have been people driving past i would have done alot more to him but then it may look like i was the one attacking him.

its a shame that you get people like this because after all its a game and i wasnt even at a match i was walking home. But that still wont stop me wearing my colours

That's because you're proud to be what you are and you won't let anyone else tell you it's wrong. You were born a blue, it's not a matter of choice, it's in the blood. Some people simply won't accept that though, they see something wrong with being a blue and they'll even go to the lengths of attacking you for being "different" to them.

Now, I wonder what comparison I could be making here..........

black mamba said:
What a tosspot he is ..... he deserved all he got!

Mind you it's another case of if anyone actually stands up to a rag muppet , they don't want to know !

Shithouses most of em' ....... he'll go home and tell his mum now!

I notice that the 'Men in Pink' had disappered by the time they let City out the other week at the Swamp ....... they mustn't have 'fancied' it that night!

Yes they were..........white city.........although they didnt 'wait around' for long when city arrived....if you know what i mean ;-)

Matty said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

That's because you're proud to be what you are and you won't let anyone else tell you it's wrong. You were born a blue, it's not a matter of choice, it's in the blood. Some people simply won't accept that though, they see something wrong with being a blue and they'll even go to the lengths of attacking you for being "different" to them.

Now, I wonder what comparison I could be making here..........

if by this you are reffering to my comments about gays then like i said yesterday if you are a born gay then it doesnt matter to me because thats who you are and that makes you happy. for them being gay is like me wearing my city shirt today. But they prancing around like they do is like me running infront of this guys van calling him a rag prick and smashing his van up

M24-CRC said:
black mamba said:
What a tosspot he is ..... he deserved all he got!

Mind you it's another case of if anyone actually stands up to a rag muppet , they don't want to know !

Shithouses most of em' ....... he'll go home and tell his mum now!

I notice that the 'Men in Pink' had disappered by the time they let City out the other week at the Swamp ....... they mustn't have 'fancied' it that night!

Yes they were..........white city.........although they didnt 'wait around' for long when city arrived....if you know what i mean ;-)

They must have scarpered by the time i walked past there ....... mind you Salford's only around the corner!

it's flattery.

a couple of years ago it would have just been a sneer and possibly a nice bundle of 4 letter words hurled at you from the window. they can see the blue moon rising, and the red empire crumbling. buy some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy........

black mamba said:
M24-CRC said:

They must have scarpered by the time i walked past there ....... mind you Salford's only around the corner!
They were there, I smirked at one of the fuckers and he smiled back thinking I was going to join in there little congregation!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.