what is going on with people my age!?

Re: Re: Re: what is going on with people my age!?

johnmc said:
peoffrey said:
johnmc said:
Exactly. Back to obscurity. No doubt the same with happen with.stoned roses.

Everyone has 15 minutes and all what jazz.

Obscurity? Arctic Monkeys are 4 albums old and still going strong! I'm hoping that's a joke.

So how many brits did they win???

Pretty sure they finished a sell-out UK arena tour a few months back. Not even Example can do that, and he's 'current'.
Besides, 4 number one albums out of 4 suggests you're wrong too.

What's that? I take comments about the Arctic Monkeys too seriously? Shhhhhh, I know.

guinnessdaze said:
It's up to us older/wiser people to at least try and educate our kids,thank god youtube is here for me to back up my arguments with my 17 year old!

Try as you might, it won't work. His music taste is already set in stone at that age. Please tell me you've managed to coax him away from the dark side?

guinnessdaze said:
It's up to us older/wiser people to at least try and educate our kids,thank god youtube is here for me to back up my arguments with my 17 year old!

Try as you might, it won't work. His music taste is already set in stone at that age. Please tell me you've managed to coax him away from the dark side?[/quote]

He's not too bad actually,apart from not concentrating.He actually does listen..sometimes.
He's up for adoption though..part-time rag!!! The shame :(

johnmc said:
peoffrey said:
Obscurity? Arctic Monkeys are 4 albums old and still going strong! I'm hoping that's a joke.

So how many brits did they win???

So every single band or artist who didn't win a Brit Award is useless? I hope you're joking.

skunk-picture.jpg

Your surprised that people your age dont knowabout a band that havent been around since 1996 and were not exactly world famous like the beatles when they split up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.