What is going on?

itisrising

We have this fixed attitude that 'the priority is the league'. We had the attitude when we got kicked out of the F.A Cup and now the Carling Cup. Honestly, if we rely solely on the league, it will only end in disappointment. If we fail to win the league, we will be empty handed and Mancini will surely get sacked.

itisrising said:
We have this fixed attitude that 'the priority is the league'. We had the attitude when we got kicked out of the F.A Cup and now the Carling Cup. Honestly, if we rely solely on the league, it will only end in disappointment. If we fail to win the league, we will be empty handed and Mancini will surely get sacked.

If he win's nothing get Jose in, no excuses for failure at all with this squad

Much prefered then a bunch of idiots bashing their faces against the keyboard venting bollocks on the forum causing it to lock down about how shit Kolarov is or how wank Dzekos touch/controll is or the fact Mancini should of played Johnson instead of Savic and put Richards in his position and blah blah blah... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All the same crap I'm glad some fans are taking a lighter side to it, it brings me 1 step further away from killing myself!!!

NiceN Sleazy said:
And the Europa thingy.

Don't think we will get anywhere, Porto are a fantastic side and if we couldn't beat Napoli, how will we ever beat porto?

BLUEMATT23 said:
itisrising said:

Fuck off.

This must be a Clarkie thing.
You can't be serious about sacking Mancini.
I think we are progressing quite well under Bobby.
Refs decisions have knocked us out of both cups and kept it to only a 3 point
lead in the league, and I don't believe in any agenda, yet.

This bullshit statement of concentrating on the league is a poor excuse for inept performances and lack of quality in the squad. That's 3 cups we've wimpered out of and when we get knocked out of the europa league and get pipped at the post for the title we'll blame the agenda and the fa and the press and not the fact we've spent millions on players who aren't good enough like kolorov, lescott, dzeko , savic, bridge, santa cruz, and a few more that I can't be bothered to type.

BLUEMATT23 said:
itisrising said:

BACKPACKED-1.gif

NiceN Sleazy said:
This must be a Clarkie thing.
You can't be serious about sacking Mancini.
I think we are progressing quite well under Bobby.
Refs decisions have knocked us out of both cups and kept it to only a 3 point
lead in the league, and I don't believe in any agenda, yet.

Do you honestly think that our owners who have spent a billion will see it that way. If we don't win anything and all we are doing is 'progressing well' they will sack him. I really like Bobby but failure is not an option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.