What is going on?

If we won nothing, we should still keep Mancini. We are building all the time and teh squad he has assembled is great and getting better.

Some of the knee jerking here and talk of Mourinho is utter bollocks, go to bed you nauseating adolescents.

BLUEMATT23 said:
itisrising said:
We have this fixed attitude that 'the priority is the league'. We had the attitude when we got kicked out of the F.A Cup and now the Carling Cup. Honestly, if we rely solely on the league, it will only end in disappointment. If we fail to win the league, we will be empty handed and Mancini will surely get sacked.

If he win's nothing get Jose in, no excuses for failure at all with this squad

Blue matt are you watching el Classico you no Mark

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Much prefered then a bunch of idiots bashing their faces against the keyboard venting bollocks on the forum causing it to lock down about how shit Kolarov is or how wank Dzekos touch/controll is or the fact Mancini should of played Johnson instead of Savic and put Richards in his position and blah blah blah... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All the same crap I'm glad some fans are taking a lighter side to it, it brings me 1 step further away from killing myself!!!

Yeah - but they're right............................never mind falling asleep pal. How can it be that we;

dropped Milner - MOM against Spurs

played Savic - obviously not up to it and a liability

played Dzeko instead of Aguerro when Dzeko clearly not up to it either

Only decided to play after 60 mins.

Let's not fool ourselves, Liverpool deserved to win because they wanted it more and if not for Hart it would have been a hammering - thats attitude at fault not ability.

Big overhaul required in the summer...........................so dont stick your head in the sand eh?

itisrising said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
This must be a Clarkie thing.
You can't be serious about sacking Mancini.
I think we are progressing quite well under Bobby.
Refs decisions have knocked us out of both cups and kept it to only a 3 point
lead in the league, and I don't believe in any agenda, yet.

Do you honestly think that our owners who have spent a billion will see it that way. If we don't win anything and all we are doing is 'progressing well' they will sack him. I really like Bobby but failure is not an option.

Please go back to your clubs forum what are we supposed to do when refs are making bad decisions week in week out?. In 5 games there have been 3 penalties and 2 players suspended. Get a grip.

And our owners never spent a billion which is why I know you dont support our club.

Palerider said:
The Premiership is the Rolls Royce of football. For me, I'd rather win it than the Champions League. Sure, in an ideal world, we would win every single game and every single trophy but life is not like that. Personally, I'm happy to prioritise the Premiership. If we do not win it I will be absolutely gutted and quite frankly I'd rather have 3 points than a cup win.

Given the choice your right but we dont get the choice we are one game from wembley against a championship team and we/ the ref blew it.

Ask Arsenal last year every competition they got knocked out of was good so they could concentrate on the league apparently. They finished 4th.

cookster said:
Mr.Mancini said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
If he win's nothing get Jose in, no excuses for failure at all with this squad

Fuck off.

No need for that it's a fair question. Hopefully Mancini will bring us the title this season but heavens forbid he doesn't then surely he will get sacked?

It's not a question its an opinion of a..............

surely bobby should have picked his strongest team tonite seeing as we dont play again till tues, we aint at the stage yet where we cant be bothered about a wembley final.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Project said:
If we go on to win the league then you have to say whatever the path, it worked. But we will look quite stupid if we don't. In a one off semi final like tonight I didn't quite get the necessity to rest key personnel and persist with the Zabaleta/Kolarov combination.... which has failed time and time again this year.

In the grand scheme of things it would have been nice to win this cup but it doesn't feel gutting to be out. We move on.
I am getting slightly worried about the seemingly "eggs in one basket" policy

It´s happened many times before - teams end up with zilch
Having said that teams have been in all 4 comps going into the last month and got zip
You pays yer money ....

And what a sizeable amount of money we have paid...................

should have played strongest team.

fuckin shite from bobby.

i understand league is priority, but if we won tonight its only ONE MORE GAME. and the chance of a trophy against a championship team.

fuckin ridiculous.

with our squad we should be ambitious enouh and confident enough to go to liverpool with our strongest side , and then play them again v everton a whole week later.

pissed off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.