What is going on?

Top manager best one we have had since joe mercer, the only reason we lost tonight is because the players did not work hard enough, ho because of a pot bellied gutless no mark called Dowd.

Mëtal Bikër said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
itisrising said:
We have this fixed attitude that 'the priority is the league'. We had the attitude when we got kicked out of the F.A Cup and now the Carling Cup. Honestly, if we rely solely on the league, it will only end in disappointment. If we fail to win the league, we will be empty handed and Mancini will surely get sacked.

If he win's nothing get Jose in, no excuses for failure at all with this squad
BACKPACKED-1.gif

Thats one of my favourite gifs. I would love to know the story behind it.

stavros said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
stavros said:
but it wasnt good enough to beat liverpool.

it wasnt our strongest 11.

we have passed up an opportunity of winning a trophy, by not selecting our best eleven.

thats all im saying, im not calling for his head ffs, just saying imo he got it wrong tonight.

Would of been hard playing our strongest eleven considering 2 players were suspended and another is in Africa...

We have a 25 man squad which Mancini picks at the start of the season this squad is what he thinks is capable of winning games he picked the squad which he so rightly thought had the ability of beating Liverpool and they did..... Charlie Adam? Henderson?? Fuckin nobody players that played for Blackpool and Sunderland players the likes of De Jong and Zaba should handle with ease.....

People are quick to judge the "fringe" players but David Silva and Nasri didn't perform to there usual standards like they have been doing so the whole "not our strong eleven" is bull crap as the players who are considered to be our best players hardly did bugger all!!

i obviously meant our strongest available 11 you pleb.

as for the finge players, i have no qualms with zab and de jong. the fact kolarov was playing, and the fact savic was playing was wrong imo.

why not pick his best available 11? surely we would have a better chance of winning? the set up was wrong tonight whether you like it or not.

Really?? Well we drew 2-2 with Liverpool at Anfield (which they are unbeaten at) with a penalty decision that was a farce with the wrong set up thats pretty fuckin impressive..... Like I said the team was more then capable of beating Liverpool... Also I agree with Kolarov but saying Savic is harsh who's better?? And don't say Nedum people need to remember how bad he was at a high level for us... Savic is the future Nedum is the past lets keep him there thanks...

I do want the club to have a bit of continuity but I cant see mancini staying if we win nothing this season. He has made some shocking team selections in the cups e.g playing kolarov and zaba in the champions league, playing savic even though everyone knows hes shit and dropping players like clichy, milner and aguero tonight.
Also question must be asked about our transfer policy and his man management, selling bellamy and adebayor to our rivals and replacing them with dzeko who has been very poor and his goal tonight just papers over the cracks.

Yawn. So every time we go a season without winning something the manager gets sacked?
Our owners are fortunately not as stupid as you.

Palerider said:
The Premiership is the Rolls Royce of football. For me, I'd rather win it than the Champions League. Sure, in an ideal world, we would win every single game and every single trophy but life is not like that. Personally, I'm happy to prioritise the Premiership. If we do not win it I will be absolutely gutted and quite frankly I'd rather have 3 points than a cup win.

I agree about the Prem being more important to us and being harder to win than the CL(without years of experience) Liverpool won it not so long ago whilst finishing 5th in the Prem!

Got to be honest and say this is fair criticism of Mancini imo. We are 3 points clear at the top of the league - exactly where do the owners expect us to be after their investment. Mancini has made some very questionable decisions in terms of team selections and transfers. Tonight needing to win at Anfield he replaced aguero, Milner and clichy with 2 full backs (4 full backs in total coz Savic ain't a centre half) and a holding midfield player. After dzecko banged in 4 goals v spurs he dropped him, Milner was player of month in November and he dropped him for next 4 games and after Sunday - bizarre. And try these signings- boateng, dzecko, kolarov, Savic, nasri. Finally mario worries me in terms of the run in. Don't be shocked if Mancini goes at the end of the season.

Sixone said:
Got to be honest and say this is fair criticism of Mancini imo. We are 3 points clear at the top of the league - exactly where do the owners expect us to be after their investment. Mancini has made some very questionable decisions in terms of team selections and transfers. Tonight needing to win at Anfield he replaced aguero, Milner and clichy with 2 full backs (4 full backs in total coz Savic ain't a centre half) and a holding midfield player. After dzecko banged in 4 goals v spurs he dropped him, Milner was player of month in November and he dropped him for next 4 games and after Sunday - bizarre. And try these signings- boateng, dzecko, kolarov, Savic, nasri. Finally mario worries me in terms of the run in. Don't be shocked if Mancini goes at the end of the season.

sigh

Not bothered reading the thread as I can't be arsed.

Has anyone threatened to 'rip up their season ticket yet'?

Has 'Mou' been mentioned at least 2345.2 times as Mancini's replacement?

Does the smell of stale knicker piss knock anyone else a bit sick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.