What is going wrong at the moment?

No desire to do everything and anything to win the league is what is wrong in my opinion.

dobobobo said:
No desire to do everything and anything to win the league is what is wrong in my opinion.

they wouldnt have come back today or against chelsea if the desire wasnt there, the players and the manager probably dont know whats happening either

Be patient. In 2008 they said it was a 10 year plan. We are challenging for the title within 4 years. This is progress. People on here saying we should get rid of 30 million pound footballers and replace them with new 30 million pound footballers. Please stop. Nobody has the god given right to instant success, you have to build on it year by year and we are achieving this. This attitude from the fans/media is not helping and only putting pressure on the team and the owners. Changing the manager and culling players will only put us back another season. Dig in and enjoy the ride.

So when players come out of the tunnel for first half and look as if they would rather sip on a Martini on a beach somewhere we should attribute that to the "rub of the green" and "bad form."

Not to mention that they look exactly the same coming out for second half.

I am sure Khaldoon would appreciate that feedback.

It is not losing that is the problem. Anyone can lose. It is the manner in which we are losing that is the problem. And that, seemingly, nothing is done to change that we are falling apart.

Comrade Buka said:
So when players come out of the tunnel for first half and look as if they would rather sip on a Martini on a beach somewhere we should attribute that to the "rub of the green" and "bad form."

Not to mention that they look exactly the same coming out for second half.

I am sure Khaldoon would appreciate that feedback.

It is not losing that is the problem. Anyone can lose. It is the manner in which we are losing that is the problem. And that, seemingly, nothing is done to change that we are falling apart.

how do you look like you would rather be sipping a martini on a beach? i didnt notice any all inc bracelets and speedos

Masonicity said:
Every club goes through a rough patch. This is ours. .

Not good timing though, is it?<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
dobobobo said:

Are you seriously saying that all of a sudden, the players can't be arsed?

The mai.pn thing we got to do is make sure we at least get second, at least it's an improvement on last year

Part of it is tactics, but just look at the effort. Players half arsing it through 80 minutes and then turning up only for the last 10. That's mental.

Looks to me like he's close to losing the dressing room.

There were a few threads last week after Stoke, one of which was mine that went into detail on this matter, then i got called a rag and the usual "head in the sand" brigade turned up, you arent allowed to say ANYTHING negative about the team on this forum...simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.