What is next for the greedy elite?

Whinging to UEFA
Whinging to the PL
Whinging to the FA
Whinging to the press

(We have to be fair batted all that away)

Operation hearts and minds is next

Tell the teacher
Tell their dads
Take the ball in because they are not playing with is any-more.

I hope the G14 clubs do go ahead with a European Super League. With the likes of Man Utd., Livarpool, and others from the Premier League clubs + those big clubs from Europe.

The Premier League have previously stated that any club joining any European Super League will be kicked out of the Premier League. If they did this the likes of Livarpool will not last long. The supporters will soon get board of watching just European football week in and week out

Should this European Super League ever happen. The FA should come out and say "That any club joining this European Super League, will be barred from all domestic comps forth with.

I also think FIFA would stop their players playing for national sides.

Suits me fine......then we just get the leagues to fine them and dock them points for failure to fulfil fixtures.
clubs on an idividual basis would never risk sanctions on us, as you say above regarding not playing fixtures,they could try blocking transfers to us but would never work as the player may want to come to us and in the end money does the talking and pays the agents,,nothing much they can do now their banker went tits up at 9-30AM last Monday, the premiership wont have the balls to persue us for anything they have been sat on the fence waiting for the CAS outcome without that backing them up their floging a dead horse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.