What is next for the greedy elite?

In all seriousness, I wonder how the United & Scouse fans feel about both clubs being so pally pally, behind the scenes?
No doubt the fans dislike each other, but knowing both teams owner's are having friendly meetings with each other.
Would hate it if Khaldoon even offered Henry a flat shandy.

In all seriousness, I wonder how the United & Scouse fans feel about both clubs being so pally pally, behind the scenes?
No doubt the fans dislike each other, but knowing both teams owner's are having friendly meetings with each other.

Definitely needs a gif of Klipperty and the paper-boy in bed together.

I think you will find that the PL will try to withstand any pressure from English clubs to go after us. They will look very closely at the findings from CAS before trying anything on. They will not want the embarrassment of coming back from CAS with their tail between their legs.

I'm not sure the Premier league hold much power to do anything. Tixi is on the board with 19 other members.

The Football Association Premier League Ltd (FAPL) is operated as a corporation and is owned by the 20 member clubs. Each club is a shareholder, with one vote each on issues such as rule changes and contracts. The clubs elect a chairman, chief executive, and board of directors to oversee the daily operations of the league. The Football Association is not directly involved in the day-to-day operations of the Premier League, but has veto power as a special shareholder during the election of the chairman and chief executive and when new rules are adopted by the league.

Seems to me this MSM hate campaign is deliberate, trying to force UEFA to take this further.

Maybe someone who understands the CAS side more than i do could clarify.

I read,(i am not sure where now),that prior to the CAS arbitration hearing.Both sides have to agree that the result will be legally binding,what ever the result.

What i dont understand,if this is the case.Then how have UEFA gone on to the higher Courts in Switzerland to appeal decisions ?

I think UEFA is that firmly under G14 control,they will likely do this.Even if it is not in UEFA interests.

If UEFA does i can see it destroying UEFA for good.This is starting to look more like a deliberate smear,hate campaign by the day.

It has nothing to do with due process and legality.And everything to do with destroying Manchester City FC Club and image.

This is what happens when you allow an organisation like UEFA to become compromised by those from opposition Clubs, with their own self interests,hiding behind a UEFA proxy.

The case against us always appeared malicious to start with.

The punishment was so OTT it defied belief.

Spot on

I expect they will go all for the Prem to find us guilty of something...
Do you actually think the FA will take the financial risk that UEFA did and go for us? I can’t see it. If they can’t take us head on then it will be more subtle, ref decisions, new rules to impede our setup.

At some point the elite will have to accept us.

11 young Manchester lads who've been at City's Academy since they were 8 run out to collect the Prem trophy for the 6th season in a row & continue their unbeaten run of 125 games in front of a packed Fuck You, Fuck You All stadium apart from the usual 200 empty seats where the press used to sit.

It’d be a lot of fun watching that play out, and a very fitting next chapter for the club it would seem

Last time I saw anything with a neck as scrawny as Henry's, it was hanging upside down on a butcher's hook.

#1 press will pick over CAS detailed judgement to find elements that they think confirm we cheated

# 2 PL will come under pressure to complete investigation into our finances and apply penalties

Possibly reference by UEFA to Swiss Court but there are very narrow grounds for this.

Longer term, "reform" of UEFA investigatory process to favour cartel and castrate or remove CAS

Few things...

I really think UEFA will leave it now and also I do not think they can decide to "remove" the CAS.

Do you actually think the FA will take the financial risk that UEFA did and go for us? I can’t see it. If they can’t take us head on then it will be more subtle, ref decisions, new rules to impede our setup.

At some point the elite will have to accept us.

I think the Hateful 8 and G Unit are terrified of our organisation and are now showing signs of desperation, so I wouldn't put anything past them or the Associations they currently control

It strikes me that the only place left for them (the top PL and CL clubs) to go is for them all to just flat out refuse to deal with us in the transfer market.

No one sells us anybody. No one buys anybody from us.
Fuck me Munich were quick ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.