What is next for the greedy elite?

I think you will find that the PL will try to withstand any pressure from English clubs to go after us. They will look very closely at the findings from CAS before trying anything on. They will not want the embarrassment of coming back from CAS with their tail between their legs.

Seems to me this MSM hate campaign is deliberate, trying to force UEFA to take this further.

Maybe someone who understands the CAS side more than i do could clarify.

I read,(i am not sure where now),that prior to the CAS arbitration hearing.Both sides have to agree that the result will be legally binding,what ever the result.

What i dont understand,if this is the case.Then how have UEFA gone on to the higher Courts in Switzerland to appeal decisions ?

I think UEFA is that firmly under G14 control,they will likely do this.Even if it is not in UEFA interests.

If UEFA does i can see it destroying UEFA for good.This is starting to look more like a deliberate smear,hate campaign by the day.

It has nothing to do with due process and legality.And everything to do with destroying Manchester City FC Club and image.

This is what happens when you allow an organisation like UEFA to become compromised by those from opposition Clubs, with their own self interests,hiding behind a UEFA proxy.

The case against us always appeared malicious to start with.

The punishment was so OTT it defied belief.

The Premier League were waiting to see the outcome of the CAS hearing. Now that CAS has come out and said there is no evidence to say we are guilty of anything. I can't see the Premier League doing anything about the investigation into our affairs.

They would not like to be seen doing the dirty work of the big 8 of the Premier League. They must know that if they find us guilty we will certainly go back to CAS, who will again find us not guilty.

Should the Premier League find us guilty and then we to CAS, who yet again find us not guilty. As a club I would make sure that the Premier League have to give us the name of the club's who were involved in trying to give the club a bad name.

Then the only way to stop us from taking those clubs to court is for each club to pay us a sum of £500 million each. This amount has to be paid in 1 lump sum. That would certainly but their FFP out of the window. They would more than likely have to sell players or not but anyone for a few seasons.

The Premier League were waiting to see the outcome of the CAS hearing. Now that CAS has come out and said there is no evidence to say we are guilty of anything. I can't see the Premier League doing anything about the investigation into our affairs.

They would not like to be seen doing the dirty work of the big 8 of the Premier League. They must know that if they find us guilty we will certainly go back to CAS, who will again find us not guilty.

Should the Premier League find us guilty and then we to CAS, who yet again find us not guilty. As a club I would make sure that the Premier League have to give us the name of the club's who were involved in trying to give the club a bad name.

Then the only way to stop us from taking those clubs to court is for each club to pay us a sum of £500 million each. This amount has to be paid in 1 lump sum. That would certainly but their FFP out of the window. They would more than likely have to sell players or not but anyone for a few seasons.

I love your posts !

You left out the ceremonial beatings.

In fairness they tried all this shit with Chelsea when they hit the money. What helped Chelsea was the London factor making it easier to win over the MSM. I really hope the Newcastle takeover happens and they spend a shitload of cash, that will split the cartels efforts and give the cuunts two fronts to fight on like Hitler.

Not sure whether you're serious or not. Having read some of your other posts I think the light is on but nobody's at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.