What is ssn on about?

Ok I am not Cook's biggest fan but there is no way on earth he would walk into a meeting of this magnitude with his pants down.

And no its not a bloody smokescreen either. Unless you think blowing your own credibility up your own arse with the world's media watching makes any f**king sense

PaulC1979 said:
So, the whole of the bid team (Cook, guy from ADUG etc...) just forgot to take along the details to present to Kaka and his advisors, even though they knew they were meeting him? Bullsh*t. The Rag loving, City hating media machine is in full swing now.

I agree, its all bollocks. Milan wanted more dosh, we told them to get lost. they are now royally fucked. Average age of 47 wiht little dosh. ha

Sky Blue said:
I'll be having nightmares about that round faced cnut Swanson......Hope chokes himself on a big fat Pepperoni pizza later.

He's gibbering I tell you.

TimmyP said:
Big media spin for me this. You don't work for Nike in such a highly regarded job by fuckin up all the time. Jeez, look what he did with Michael Johnson. I can't imagine the arabs are "unprepared" people either.

For me, at some point today, Milan upped the price and we said no. Got to remember we never even got to speak to Kaka, so how could we have even failed to show him the terms of the contract?

Think you've got the wrong Michael there mate haha

Here's a thought. Cook was under orders to hold it up long enough to let it collapse with the intent to come back in for him in the summer, when the timing is better, even if its a bun fight between us and Real. Truth is its not the right time with Hughes in charge and a champs league get out clause may have been too much. Next time the Sheikhs will do the bargaining without Cook and hey presto, we'll have our man under Jose.
Bit mischevious but sounds plausible to me.

KAKA quotes they are too cute ie us, i asked for personal terms they said half hour, then anothe 1 hour delay, this was my project, deal agreed 8 days ago. they have used me. along those lines

blue_soundwave said:
TimmyP said:
Big media spin for me this. You don't work for Nike in such a highly regarded job by fuckin up all the time. Jeez, look what he did with Michael Johnson. I can't imagine the arabs are "unprepared" people either.

For me, at some point today, Milan upped the price and we said no. Got to remember we never even got to speak to Kaka, so how could we have even failed to show him the terms of the contract?

Think you've got the wrong Michael there mate haha

michael johnson was the world record holder for the 400 metre and was sponsored by nike - but yes presume he means jordan

So you all believe the spin coming from Milan and Sky rather than the clubs official line. Something isn't right, but Cook is no fucking mug and I don't for one minute believe he was unprepared.
Get a grip lads FFS

Gina said:
KAKA quotes they are too cute ie us, i asked for personal terms they said half hour, then anothe 1 hour delay, this was my project, deal agreed 8 days ago. they have used me. along those lines

Gina, where are those from? We are going to be made to look like the most shambolic club on the planet wether it is true or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.