What is ssn on about?

Gina said:
KAKA quotes they are too cute ie us, i asked for personal terms they said half hour, then anothe 1 hour delay, this was my project, deal agreed 8 days ago. they have used me. along those lines
He's talking shit if he honestly thinks an hour was too long to wait. Why has this ended so acrimoniously?

Soulboy said:
stony said:
So you all believe the spin coming from Milan and Sky rather than the clubs official line. Something isn't right, but Cook is no fucking mug and I don't for one minute believe he was unprepared.
Get a grip lads FFS

Sorry mate, but what is the club's official line?

I read Cook's statement and I didn't understand a fuckin' word of what he was trying to say!

Did you? If so, please explain...

The City statement is utter gibberish. Its not English. The deal could NEVER work financially or commercially and the nonsense about "wider community". IF Milan moved the goal posts we should be pushing that line hard as it shows we will not be messed around. I doubt this is about Cook et al not being "ready" - thats just not plausible (and I dont rate Cook from what I have seen). BUT somethings not quite right here.

argyle said:
Basically they are saying that san siro sources told him that kaka got ****ed off at being messed about by city, cook didn't even have contract terms with him, given an hour to go and get them and didn't return in time, kaka felt he was being used by city. General terms agreed 8 days ago, city have messed about ever since.

Cook will get the sack if this was down to him.
Absolute bollocks and I will tell you why because City never even spoke to the player, the negotiations broke down well before personal terms were even discussed.

In fact from what is being reported it seems Kaka and Berlusconi scuppered the deal in its infancy, so why would Cooke divulge personal terms, I am not having it mate.

If anyone is guilty of a publicity stunt its Berlusconi.

Our only crime is being led up the path by Milan again, I don’t think they ever wanted or intended to sell.

We must get more professional and stop having the piss took.

projectriver said:
Soulboy said:
stony said:
So you all believe the spin coming from Milan and Sky rather than the clubs official line. Something isn't right, but Cook is no fucking mug and I don't for one minute believe he was unprepared.
Get a grip lads FFS

I read Cook's statement and I didn't understand a fuckin' word of what he was trying to say!

The City statement is utter gibberish. Its not English. The deal could NEVER work financially or commercially and the nonsense about "wider community". IF Milan moved the goal posts we should be pushing that line hard as it shows we will not be messed around. I doubt this is about Cook et al not being "ready" - thats just not plausible (and I dont rate Cook from what I have seen). BUT somethings not quite right here.

He didnt want to come.Thats the crux of the whole thing!If City had offered a million /week he would not have come

blue fingers said:
Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Here's a thought. Cook was under orders to hold it up long enough to let it collapse with the intent to come back in for him in the summer, when the timing is better, even if its a bun fight between us and Real. Truth is its not the right time with Hughes in charge and a champs league get out clause may have been too much. Next time the Sheikhs will do the bargaining without Cook and hey presto, we'll have our man under Jose.
Bit mischevious but sounds plausible to me.

Quite possibly one of the least plausible conspiracy theories I think anybody on the planet could come up with imo.

not only implausible, but quite possibly mad. it rests on elnosrightboots assumption that, in order to succeed in signing kaka, city deliberately failed spectacularly, and the secondary assumption that rather than waiting until a different manager was in post, they decided to mess it up now and then try again when there's a new manager.
Implausible doesn't even begin to cover it.

Soulboy said:
AC Milan are reporting that the deal between the two clubs was agreed 8 DAYS AGO!

And all that had to be done was to convince Kaka. And Cook, apparently, cocked it up.

I have a feeling that it was City who changed the terms and tried to play hard ball. I get the impression that Cook thinks he's a clever bastard who can run rings around anyone in negotiations.

That's fair enough when you're dealing with BFS and RSC... but disastrous when dealing with Berlusconi and KaKa!!!

So that Ronaldinho and Kaka he's failed with. Gone by the end of the season I reckon...

What are you basing this on because if it were true, the owners would sack him and use someone else to reopen talks with Kaka

paulsimpson said:
projectriver said:
Soulboy said:
stony said:
Get a grip lads FFS

He didnt want to come.Thats the crux of the whole thing!If City had offered a million /week he would not have come

Perhaps. But why all the spin. Why such a pathetic statement from Cook. He may think he can confuse the fans with bullshit statements but I have written corporate communications many times. Fck them up and it just confuses people and causes more problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.