what ive just been told!!!!!

*singingtheblues* said:
blueinsa said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You fucking wums, i really can't be doing with this shit anymore, you make this shit up for self gratification, i've had it, had it I tell you. The moderators need to do something about this....... no new threads until 10,000 posts, its a bloody joke.

You mean something along those lines. (:

Keep the faith kidda

Are you actually going to tell us anything worth listening to?

Without the riddles and numerous vague possibilities - all of which (at the time of reckoning) you could claim you did or didn't insinuate.

Enough of the drip feeding Bluemoon's resident vegetables and children...

All style no substance.

Factual, concise, and sincere information is the only material worth reading.

Spursmad321>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ajay/Zim

Give it up fella, we dont need saving...

PMSL

It's about time you realised you're beyond help.

Thanks Big Man.....

bluwes said:
Why would any press conference, regardless of when it is held, include Santa Cruz. He has already had a press conference as has Gareth Barry. So he would'nt be part of any future unvieling

It does'nt add up
And, Tevez is meant to sign on the 1st of July. We won't just turn up and say to the media "Oh yeah and by the way, here's Carlos Tevez". The presser will be a few days after the announcement.

bluwes said:
Why would any press conference, regardless of when it is held, include Santa Cruz. He has already had a press conference as has Gareth Barry. So he would'nt be part of any future unvieling

It does'nt add up

Santa Cruz hasn't had a press conference! MH was on holiday when we signed him, RSC did a short interview, around 2minutes where he said he was glad he signed. He has not sat down infront of the press at all since we signed him. Santa Cruz would be part of the next press conference because he hasn't faced the media like Barry did

bluwes said:

It does'nt add up
RSC hasn't had a press conference has he? SSN grabbed a few words with him on the day he signed,in the reception at the ground,but that's all I've seen.

bluetim said:
bluwes said:

It does'nt add up
RSC hasn't had a press conference has he? SSN grabbed a few words with him on the day he signed,in the reception at the ground,but that's all I've seen.

Exactly what i said in the previous post m8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.