what ive just been told!!!!!

bluwes said:
Why would any press conference, regardless of when it is held, include Santa Cruz. He has already had a press conference as has Gareth Barry. So he would'nt be part of any future unvieling

It does'nt add up

Santa Cruz hasn't had a press conference, and also the guy didn't say Barry was going to be involved in the conference, he said Santa Cruz, Tevez and Eto'o!!!

[quote="lukeycmcfc2

Santa Cruz hasn't had a press conference, and also the guy didn't say Barry was going to be involved in the conference, he said Santa Cruz, Tevez and Eto'o!!![/quote]

RAG!

I have been keeping a check on the odds on Sky bet, as we know tevez at 1/7 is on his way. The odds on Etto are now in to 8/15 fav that we will get him... Also there is now a book on Terry next club, Chelsea 1/7 City 11/2, yesterday it was 10/1 city!!!!!

lostmyhouseski said:
[quote="lukeycmcfc2

Santa Cruz hasn't had a press conference, and also the guy didn't say Barry was going to be involved in the conference, he said Santa Cruz, Tevez and Eto'o!!!

RAG![/quote]

Why am i a rag? My username clearly states i am a city fan!

lukeycmcfc2 said:
lostmyhouseski said:
[quote="lukeycmcfc2

RAG!

Why am i a rag? My username clearly states i am a city fan![/quote]
3 posts

means

your

a

rag

johnmc said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
The July 17th concert is nothing compared to the press conference on the 1st, thats the real show I tell you. What a mate told me anyway, what he heard from his dad.

Does his dad lie?

I've been told by reputable sources that his father is a stand up character adding creedence to his claims. It must be true.

ive had someone txt a player in the club to find out if there is a conference due for wednesday, a reply came back saying he will call him later.........

il let u all know when i hear more.

I got a phone call of my brothers girlfriends sisters mother nephew and i was told there will be a press conference tomorrow at 4 o clock (thers 6 chairs left out)

thatsmyflag said:
ive had someone txt a player in the club to find out if there is a conference due for wednesday, a reply came back saying he will call him later.........

il let u all know when i hear more.
WTF!!
one of our players is 'in the club' !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.