what ive just been told!!!!!

1st July seems quite sensible and a possibility. New media launch for the website. Possibility of showing all 4 kits off, Tevez (home) RSC (Away) and Eto'o (third) Taylor (GK). This would truely make a statement throughout the football world imo

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You fucking wums, i really can't be doing with this shit anymore, you make this shit up for self gratification, i've had it, had it I tell you. The moderators need to do something about this....... no new threads until 10,000 posts, its a bloody joke.

You mean something along those lines. (:

Keep the faith kidda

Are you actually going to tell us anything worth listening to?

Without the riddles and numerous vague possibilities - all of which (at the time of reckoning) you could claim you did or didn't insinuate.

Enough of the drip feeding Bluemoon's resident vegetables and children...

All style no substance.

Factual, concise, and sincere information is the only material worth reading.

Spursmad321>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ajay/Zim

*singingtheblues* said:
You fucking wums, i really can't be doing with this shit anymore, you make this shit up for self gratification, i've had it, had it I tell you. The moderators need to do something about this....... no new threads until 10,000 posts, its a bloody joke.

Keep the faith kidda

Without the riddles and numerous vague possibilities - all of which (at the time of reckoning) you could claim you did or didn't insinuate.

All style no substance.

Give it up fella, we dont need saving...

blueinsa said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Keep the faith kidda

All style no substance.

Give it up fella, we dont need saving...

PMSL

It's about time you realised you're beyond help.

Why would any press conference, regardless of when it is held, include Santa Cruz. He has already had a press conference as has Gareth Barry. So he would'nt be part of any future unvieling

It does'nt add up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.