what ive just been told!!!!!

wrongun73 said:
thatsmyflag said:
ive had someone txt a player in the club to find out if there is a conference due for wednesday, a reply came back saying he will call him later.........

il let u all know when i hear more.
WTF!!
one of our players is 'in the club' !!

yes "one of our players" thought id add that as so many people on here say they speak to players from the rags

azatheblue said:
before you start giving me stupid fookin posts giving me grief i'd just like to point out that this is what ive just been told. my dad has just got in from work and he told me that a bloke he works with ,knows somebody close to the club and he told him that city have organized a press conference to unveil RSC, TEVEZ , ETO'O. you might think im feeding you a load of bullshit but i swear down this is what i have been told. i dont know if this is true because it isnt my info but lets wait and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8NTy5WkFc

why not hold all future press conferences in shambles square so that we can all go?

'GARRY!'

'I SAID GARRY! ARE YOU READING THIS?'

Something like this would make sense to me. Launch of new kit, statement of intent etc etc. It seems we are trying to do things that would make an impact.

Them 3 giving us the first viewing of the new kit would boost sales worldwide massively.

We are going to be a worldwide "brand" - this would defo help things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.