What made you snap?

RW9 said:
before mancini came in, we werent spending 30m on bang average players, what does he bring to us, that somebody else wouldnt? hes not quick...he cant head a ball...not tricky....clumsy...aims at the keeper when one on one...scores non important goals in the main when we're 3 nil up....1st touch, less said the better.....think of the money!!! embarrasment! patience has gone with him
he did score the equaliser against QPR, the goal against Blackburn away to secure CL football and the goal away at Notts County the year we won the FA cup just of the top of my head, plus 19 goals in all last season and 4 this year already

Excitement of looking forward to seeing Mcmanaman, Samaras , and Corradi , then actually seeing them

Ell-ano said:
RW9 said:
before mancini came in, we werent spending 30m on bang average players, what does he bring to us, that somebody else wouldnt? hes not quick...he cant head a ball...not tricky....clumsy...aims at the keeper when one on one...scores non important goals in the main when we're 3 nil up....1st touch, less said the better.....think of the money!!! embarrasment! patience has gone with him
he did score the equaliser against QPR, the goal against Blackburn away to secure CL football and the goal away at Notts County the year we won the FA cup just of the top of my head, plus 19 goals in all last season and 4 this year already

We secured CL football i.e 3rd place v Bolton, and 4th place v spurs.

Only ever snapped twice in all my years, 1999 nearly kicked the telly in but was to busy punching the floor and crying like a big girl,and when Coppell resigned,I got so much stick at work I set fire to my City Pennant,It burned for about a second and went out..that was a sign,a new dawn approaches.

Probably has to be in recent times when Balotelli got sent off at the Arsenal game effectively ending our title chances. I'm always backing players and being patient with them, but that really was the last straw and I flipped(His pass to Sergio more than rectified that though!). Pre-Mansour takeover you just had to laugh at how dire we were most of the time. That's the only way I've coped watching City over the years...otherwise I'd of just gone insane.

never snapped, Robinho has been the closest

would have him back though (wipes tear)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.