What made you snap?

after we concede 1-0 to swansea, i just lost interest in everything & scolded anyone who talks to me. worst time of my life.

mcfc2607 said:
RW9 said:
Hearing dzeko is good in the air constantly, my nan wins more headers than him, one of the worst city players ive seen...and thats forgetting he cost £30m>>>embarrasment

is this your 1st season as a city fan lol

one of the worst. haha

Am guessing it's his first week as a city fan

Tim Howard coming off his line at Goodison, The ball is coming to JL about 6 yards out, back to goal, just as JL is about to receive the ball Howard has made up the 6 yards, the crowd go quiet, what will Howard do. Howard punches JL in the back, again the crowd go quiet, who will take our penalty, we are still discussing it as Howard takes the free kick for JL obviously fouled Howard with a motionless back

bobmcfc said:
Steven Jordan when he couldn't be arsed running to stop a goal going in. Think it was the 8-1 mauling we got ???
Was it Jordan who once inexclipably just started running in the opposite direction to where the ball was and eventually wandered off the pitch altogether as the opposition's winger whipped in a cross for a goal? It was like he was being controlled by someone on a PlayStation and they were just pissing about with him.

It might have been Ball or Mills. Can't really remember; they're general shiteness all merges into one.

Dzeko, since the turn of the year, and for every touch he makes.

Any time Rick Holden got the ball.
Made me laugh when we sung o "dicky holden" he never understood.

de niro said:
The moment Alan fucking ball was appointed.
I just knew.

Most definitely this, along with another manager, the legend that is Stuart Pearce, doesn't even deserve capitals in his name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.