What made you snap?

What makes me snap is seeing fans woman and moan about Dzeko when we had strikers like Jon Macken not too long ago, he well and truly was dog shit

Sun Jihai That lad was so Shite.
Stephen Jordan He was incredibly crap.
Andreas Issakson He was incredibly crap and one of the worst keepers I have seen and because he was in goal in the 8-1 Mauling against Middlesborough.
and Michael Ball although he did stamp on Ladyman

dw7 said:
Mark Hughes when hull drew level at our place

Mark hughes putting gelson fernandes ob while we were getting beat (agg) by hamburg. Nearly shit, i got so mad i just spat on the floor and left the pub.

LongLang said:
dw7 said:
Mark Hughes when hull drew level at our place

Mark hughes putting gelson fernandes ob while we were getting beat (agg) by hamburg. Nearly shit, i got so mad i just spat on the floor and left the pub.

Hughes starting Kelvin Ethuhu ahead of Elano v Fulham (the game before Hamburg game iirc)
Farce of a selection.

edgey trying to punt it up the line and curling it out of play yet again

didn't boo but that was shit

but forgiven for his pen at wemberlee

RW9 said:
before mancini came in, we werent spending 30m on bang average players, what does he bring to us, that somebody else wouldnt? hes not quick...he cant head a ball...not tricky....clumsy...aims at the keeper when one on one...scores non important goals in the main when we're 3 nil up....1st touch, less said the better.....think of the money!!! embarrasment! patience has gone with him
Scores non important goals in the main QPR & yesterday Fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.