What make of dog for a beginner?

I wouldn’t recommend a Jack Russell, ours think she is a Bengal Tiger. Completely fearless and the love to bark. We don’t need a door bell in our house.

Nasty little bastards...having said that my sister has a rescue one and it's Ok, still has a go at our 4 though.

I wouldn’t recommend a Jack Russell, ours think she is a Bengal Tiger. Completely fearless and the love to bark. We don’t need a door bell in our house.
Mine hasnt got a nasty bone in his body he is lovely. He barks if someone comes near the house and only then really, which is great. I would recommend a Jack Russell, but from a proper breeder from working dog stock. They are very loyal too.

Jack's are my favourite dogs. They are fuckin' nuts which I find such an endearing quality. I've owned two. I wouldn't mind another but would have to be a stocky broad shouldered farm dog type like my last dog Benji was.

I want a Newfie.

Well aware of how big they are and the challenges that come with that but they are such loving and energetic dogs, wanted one for years but not in a position at the moment to be at home enough, too busy at work.

Mine hasnt got a nasty bone in his body he is lovely. He barks if someone comes near the house and only then really, which is great. I would recommend a Jack Russell, but from a proper breeder from working dog stock. They are very loyal too.

We rescued ours when she was 18 months old, her previous owners must have been horrible to her as she doesn’t like men. She hates the hoover, so house work has to be done like a military operation. Very loving dog and slightly nuts, never a dull moment with a Jack Russell.

We rescued ours when she was 18 months old, her previous owners must have been horrible to her as she doesn’t like men. She hates the hoover, so house work has to be done like a military operation. Very loving dog and slightly nuts, never a dull moment with a Jack Russell.
I just run mine into the ground whenever I have chance. He will chase a stick until you think he will blow up but the energy in him is incredible. I was sat in the garden on the ale yesterday and for 3 hours solid he was up and down the garden chasing a ball constantly while I just sat there. At about 9pm he flaked out and slept for about 12 hours. Today he is like a banshee again. great company and brilliant personality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.