What make of dog for a beginner?

Don't get anything small, they aren't proper dogs, they're just for putting in Women's handbags & you'll look a right cnut taking it for a walk

Greyhounds a good bet, doent shed, sleeps 22 hours a day, dont like long walks, really gentle and usually good with kids

Their shits are enormous though.
You saved me doing a writeup
I can only reiterate this
Plenty of retired greyhounds looking for good homes

Cockapoo mate. Dont shed and are great friendly dogs. We got one and now have two. The first named Serg!!!

theres a dog going near us,its a cross breed between a shiatzu and a bull dog,its called a bullshit
hahaha
Believe it or not my step daughter as a dog that is a cross between a Jack Russel and a Shih Tzu and it’s a Jack Shit.

Don't get anything small, they aren't proper dogs, they're just for putting in Women's handbags & you'll look a right cnut taking it for a walk

I always said that , always

but due to living in an apartment at the time I bought a Minature Pinscher.... he’s amazing ... looks like a Doberman that’s been shrunk in the wash

Yorkshire terriers don’t shed at all.
Great personalities, small but yappy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.