what medication are you on?

Feed-The-Goat said:
Got me some shit for my Psoriasis on Friday.

Exorex lotion
Daktacort cream
Diprobase cream (Requested)
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
Dovobet gel
Cetraben emollient cream

The Dr must think im loaded.

Get a prepaid card I think a 3 month one is £29.10 it would be cheaper for you x

toby said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Exorex lotion
Daktacort cream
Dovobet gel
Cetraben emollient cream

Get a prepaid card I think a 3 month one is £29.10 it would be cheaper for you x

I will be doing, the Dr recommended it aswell.

Feed-The-Goat said:
toby said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Exorex lotion
Daktacort cream
Dovobet gel
Cetraben emollient cream

The mrs made fish vindaloo for tea tonight and its lamb madras tommorow, after yesterday's curry should I expect to be regular?

Feed-The-Goat said:
toby said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Exorex lotion
Daktacort cream
Dovobet gel
Cetraben emollient cream

If you can stretch to annualy its even cheaper mate.

Toby,you can take paracetamol(8 a day) and ibuprofen (6a day)together. Keep up that dosage for effective pain management.
Apparently paracetamol is one of the most if not the most effective painkillers available.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
toby said:

Toby,you can take paracetamol(8 a day) and ibuprofen (6a day)together. Keep up that dosage for effective pain management.
Apparently paracetamol is one of the most if not the most effective painkillers available.

I heard it's around £100 isn't it? With the amount of stuff i have it should last me around 3 months and then its on repeat. I'll have to see how i get on with it first, the 3 month pass does seem the most cost effective at the moment.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

I heard it's around £100 isn't it? With the amount of stuff i have it should last me around 3 months and then its on repeat. I'll have to see how i get on with it first, the 3 month pass does seem the most cost effective at the moment.
I think the options are 3,6,&12 months. Either way you'll be saving a packet by the sounds of it.
Are you aware that you can get your GP to write an annual prescription that you can leave with your local chemist rather than keep going for repeats? Saves a lot of ball ache as you can just walk in and get it prepped straight off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.