What other team do you want to be promoted in the PL?

Blackpool - my first City game was at Blackpool in the late 70's as a nipper. BPool are my second club if such a thing can exist, as I live there since moving from Oldham as a kid. My dad was a Latic, but I was drawn in by the magic of City, the seed sown by that game at Bpool.

mk dons, we deserve a premier league club

-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:03 am --

mk dons, we deserve a premier league club<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 am --<br /><br />
TheLegendOfBerti said:
whoever finishes 3rd, they're the next best team and i don't agree with playoffs, its the reason why crap like Derby gets promoted.

If you're good enough, you'll get automatically promoted.
derby did finish 3rd!!

Blackpool.

another local team, and would love an away day their.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 am --<br /><br />
madmank said:
Norwich for me just so we can sing are you Salford in disguise. And it would look funny as fuck all the scum fans next to the Norwich fans lol

the away end would hardly stand out like normal would it lol

johnny on the spot said:
It's a tough one. Blackpool will undoubtedly get battered every week but Ian Holloway is simply brilliant for football and it'd be a top away day. Forest would probably be the 'rational' choice.

Holloway is brilliant.. Be good to see Blackpool come up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.