What other team do you want to be promoted in the PL?

It's a tough one. Blackpool will undoubtedly get battered every week but Ian Holloway is simply brilliant for football and it'd be a top away day. Forest would probably be the 'rational' choice.

mmmmmmmmmm

just had a thought. Even though I said Blackpool, Norwich would be a good trip, cos last time I went there the half time pies were Hollands pies

Any bar Cardiff. Another club Risedale has wrecked financially so dont want him having a bale out with premiership money.

Leicester- Work colleague supports them so be good banta
Blackpool- The Holloway interviews
Swansea- Play good football, nice stadium.
Forest- Again play decent football, good crowds

blue jim said:
blackpool is a shit hole and so is their ground and their fans are shit.

forest for me. proper club. wigan and bolton down, leeds and forest in the pl, within the next 2 years.

wigan and bolton are the most two pointless clubs in the PL. nothing to them, no fans, no culture, pointless. wouldnt notice if they disappeared. they are an embarrassment to football fans

You're 'an embarrassment to football fans'. You sound like someone who suddenly got interested in 'soccer' when the Premier League was formed. Blackpool fans have stuck with their club when it would have been easier to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful club in the area.

Bolton were one of the original founders of the football league. We've spent the majority of our history in the top flight. We're the third best supported club in the area behind Utd and City and we've been to two cup finals since City's last appearance in one. Not bad for a 'pointless' club with 'no fans' and 'no culture'.

On the other hand, that 'proper club' Forest, were a middling lower league club for most of their existence until Brian Clough took over in the mid-70's.

blue jim said:

forest for me. proper club. wigan and bolton down, leeds and forest in the pl, within the next 2 years.

wigan and bolton are the most two pointless clubs in the PL. nothing to them, no fans, no culture, pointless. wouldnt notice if they disappeared. they are an embarrassment to football fans
How can a new stadium be a shit hole?

SpiritofBurnden said:
blue jim said:

You're 'an embarrassment to football fans'. You sound like someone who suddenly got interested in 'soccer' when the Premier League was formed. Blackpool fans have stuck with their club when it would have been easier to jump on the bandwagon of a more successful club in the area.

Bolton were one of the original founders of the football league. We've spent the majority of our history in the top flight. We're the third best supported club in the area behind Utd and City and we've been to two cup finals since City's last appearance in one. Not bad for a 'pointless' club with 'no fans' and 'no culture'.

On the other hand, that 'proper club' Forest, were a middling lower league club for most of their existence until Brian Clough took over in the mid-70's.

Did you get your carer to type that for you?

:)

Welcome back to BM.

henrythedogcity said:
blue jim said:

How can a new stadium be a shit hole?

When its been in the "building" stages for the last 10 years.

They still havent got 4 full stands yet the cheapskates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.