What other team do you want to be promoted in the PL?

Marvin said:
Balckpool's ground is a tip, or used to be. I have heard off a Derby fan that it's still like that.

I'd like Forest to come up. Close and a big away end

Don`t know when he last visited.Its been turned into a nice little stadium and I for one would love to see Blackppol make the big jump.
Love the way Holloways teams play attractive football.
Perhaps another Manager should take note for next season !!!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 am --<br /><br />
blue jim said:
blackpool is a shit hole and so is their ground and their fans are shit.

forest for me. proper club. wigan and bolton down, leeds and forest in the pl, within the next 2 years.

wigan and bolton are the most two pointless clubs in the PL. nothing to them, no fans, no culture, pointless. wouldnt notice if they disappeared. they are an embarrassment to football fans

And the last time you were at Bloomfield Road was ???
A cracking little ground nowadays.
Why are their fans shit ??
What have they done to upset you ??

Blackpool for the lols.

It would also kill off every PNE fan with stress because they are under achievers and little Blackpool have done it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants Blackpool up then! Would be a great day out if they came up. Remember going past their ground on the way to Blackpool Tower about 6 years ago. After Blackpool have added a new stand, it's a nice little ground :)

Blackpool all the way! Got a few mates who support them and I've always had a soft spot for them after being them on every Championship Manager and Football Manager game. Plus their kit is a lovely colour.

Blackpool for me
Not because it would be a top away day (as I would probably never get a ticket) but because my Dad supported Blackpool when he was alive as he was from Blackpool.

Every time he heard abide with me he cried, cos it reminded him of the Stanley Matthews cup final

Now every time I hear it I cry, cos it reminds me of my dad

COME ON BLACKPOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.