What personal opinion do you have that others love to hate?

That getting properly wound up over someone wearing a polo shirt with the wrong badge on it, after that person has just flown home to a country on the other side of the World at short notice, having recently been shot at for 30 minutes whilst seeing friends wounded and killed, and given indefinite leave from the club he has no affiliation with, other than being a professional employed by them, seems to suggest you take football a little bit too seriously.

The World does not revolve around Manchester City and football.

pee dubyas crayons said:
pee dubya said:
It's Human nature and our instinct to be racist, cutting through the bullshit, it's essentially tribalism, which was one of the driving forces of the evolution of Humans in the first place.

However, people who are intelligent enough can learn through experience that just because people appear different or are from a different cultural background, doesn't mean they are automatically a threat to you, people like you and your way of life.

What you meant to say was:

People who are intelligent enough can learn through experience and common sense that they are statistically more likely to be a threat to you, people like you and your way of life.

Do i didn't, i meant to say what i said.

Stuart said:
X-Factor is fuckin' shite .
Celebrity Big Brother is fuckin' shite .
Strictly Come Dancing is fuckin' shite .
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is fuckin' shite .
Take Me Out is fuckin' shite .
85% of primetime terrestrial tv is fuckin' shite .

All of the above plus all the soaps. They have done the desired and dumbed the population down to the level where they actually think it is real.

That the world is being run by a secret society, maybe even of Reptillian stock. Oh i, there are deffo UFOs.

buzzer1 said:
That the world is being run by a secret society, maybe even of Reptillian stock. Oh i, there are deffo UFOs.

You seen all that shit going on in Russia. Prettyyyyyy, prettyyyyy pretty weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.