What personal opinion do you have that others love to hate?

-That it's better to live in and interact with reality rather than wasting your life in delusion.

-Anyone who worships the Abrahamic God is immoral.

-That the Return of the Jedi was the best Star Wars movie.

That this is one of the better threads on Bluemoon, it's good to see people put opinions out there without getting slated.

Wheelsy said:
That this is one of the better threads on Bluemoon, it's good to see people put opinions out there without getting slated.
hey don t let all that muck ,thats wots his face was going on about .honestly i could not finish reading his post,i nearly fell into the fireplace. ITS GREAT TO BE ALIVE, now i ve never said that before. if bluemooners are going on,and on, i ignore it. life is too good to be thinking of anything else..... CITY CITY CITY!!!!!

Can't stomach Cheryl Cole because of her adopted surname.

Lily Allen is a woman.

Sex before marriage is a matter I'm unsure about.

We should pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and can't see why if the Taliban are such a problem why we don't just bomb the shit out of them like they do with their roadside bombs that kill several of our guys each week.

Life sentences should be life sentences and should be for all murders, rapes and deliberate injuring of someone leading to a death.

Have a knockout World and European Championship qualification system so less weekends are taken up by internationals, also the African Cup Of Nations should be in June every 4 years and must be held in a safe country.

Women of all religions must dress normally(including muslims) in public and be treated as equals, as that is the law of the country, not what was written in books hundreds of years ago.

The benefits system be revamped and all applicants must pass an independent fitness test etc.

No immigrant to be allowed to enter the country unless they have a working visa with a registered(and regularly inspected) organization(non-charitable) or an educational visa to a secondary school or university(again registered and regularly inspected). Family members of accepted immigrants can visit on a 1 month holiday visa, but can only apply for these twice a year, immediate family(wife and children) are allowed in for the duration of the worker's visa.

All immigrants must learn english and speak it fluently and be able to write it decently.

The public school system is largely not good enough.

All religions and corporate capitalism are pernicious and will prove to be detrimental to the good of mankind.

Human nature is not a given and can be whatever we want it to be, it is not what people say it is just to justify how things are now.

Well i was brought up during the halcyon days of the sixties , when flower power and folk music were all the rage ...... and even though i was very young , i loved the music of the Australian group , the Seekers , as my dad did too ...... Judith Durham , their lead singer , had the voice of an angel , and i think she actually provided me with my very first 'crush' on a girl ........ i still love their music even today ....... now i doubt if you'll find many on here admitting that , even those who actually live in Australia!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsgXbSUMzR4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsgXbSUMzR4</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mczKhuNKSz8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mczKhuNKSz8</a>

des hardi said:
Wheelsy said:
hey don t let all that muck ,thats wots his face was going on about .honestly i could not finish reading his post,i nearly fell into the fireplace. ITS GREAT TO BE ALIVE, now i ve never said that before. if bluemooners are going on,and on, i ignore it. life is too good to be thinking of anything else..... CITY CITY CITY!!!!!

Having read this about 4 times....i'm still lost...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.