What players do you remember and what players do you forget that you remember?

Ken MacNaught , Granville , Lee Peacock , the bloke called skippy , Karim Kerker (not sure he played) , Maicon (He did but wish he had'nt)

Matija Nastasić
Maicon
Jerôme Boateng

Not a player but David Platt - always forgot he was Bobby’s assistant until I rewatch the Agüero moment.

Ken MacNaught , Granville , Lee Peacock , the bloke called skippy , Karim Kerker (not sure he played) , Maicon (He did but wish he had'nt)

I remember watching Lee Leacock’s debut in the league cup and saying to my mate, he’ll never score a goal for us. Don’t think he ever scored a league goal.

I remember watching Lee Leacock’s debut in the league cup and saying to my mate, he’ll never score a goal for us. Don’t think he ever scored a league goal.
Can't remember him getting many games but we did , surprisingly , get our money back on him flogging him to Bristol -can't remember if it was rovers or city but same dog washed.

Matija Nastasić
Maicon
Jerôme Boateng

Not a player but David Platt - always forgot he was Bobby’s assistant until I rewatch the Agüero moment.
I saw David Platt outside the ground as a I was walking home following the Fulham game.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.