what players would you pick for the derby if Ade gets banned

Didsbury Dave said:
........................Given..........................

Richards.......Toure.......Lescott.........Bridge

........................De jong........................

SWP.........Ireland............Barry........Petrov

.......................Bellamy..........................

I know Bellamy doesn't appear to be a lone striker with his size, but he actually played there for us in his first games for us before his injury. We would have to play differently and utilise his running off the ball rather than his holding up.

a positive about this team is that it might just frighten their defenders. A negative is that if they put pressure on us, ellamy will get too isolated and we won't be able to get at them
spot on-soon becomes a 4-3-3 when attacking with SWP & Petrov pushing forward

We still have enough to beat the red shits

unfortunately i can see nothing but a united win. we need someone to relieve the pressure, and lumping it to king bellers, ain't gonna be good enough. a long afternoon of chasing shadows. 2-0 united

its sods law we have so many players out for the derby but on a positive note we should play better when we're up against it and the rags will have a false sense of confidence seeing our big names are out.

asherj123 said:
unfortunately i can see nothing but a united win. we need someone to relieve the pressure, and lumping it to king bellers, ain't gonna be good enough. a long afternoon of chasing shadows. 2-0 united

we are one of the best counter-attacking sides in the country and on their day SWP, Ireland, Petrov and Bellamy can hurt any side with their pace and passing on the ground. We'll be a danger from set-pieces, too.

asherj123 said:

This.

Although I can see Tevez coming in for Petrov (Bellers on Left, Tevez upfront) if he is fit.

Where is RSC when we need him! BALLS!

Didsbury Dave said:
........................Given..........................

Richards.......Toure.......Lescott.........Bridge

........................De jong........................

SWP.........Ireland............Barry........Petrov

.......................Bellamy..........................

I know Bellamy doesn't appear to be a lone striker with his size, but he actually played there for us in his first games for us before his injury. We would have to play differently and utilise his running off the ball rather than his holding up.

a positive about this team is that it might just frighten their defenders. A negative is that if they put pressure on us, ellamy will get too isolated and we won't be able to get at them

bellamy needs to fall back like always. with all respect to him he influence less when he's a lone striker. very influential if he does runs. i would play petrov up front and have bellamy take the left because petrov doesnt do alot of backdefending like bellamy does.

The Fixer said:
The first team should come down with a mystery virus game cancelled til later date FUCK THE FA and the rag bastards!!

LOL!!!!!

Alas we would lose the 3 pts anyway for not playing a team.

asherj123 said:

I agree i think we will struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.