What really grinds your gears on this forum?

I mostlly love everything on here, especially Big Mals Cigar. I love the whole cabal/flat earth dust up, it's like X-Files a bit.

The only thing I really don't like is when people are really aggressive and follow up an innocuous post with "go fuck yourself!!!" They seem to me a be a bit deranged. That recent smoking thread was kind of scary.

People eho think think their opinion is always right, loads on here who dissagree with me, they must be wrong because I'm always right!

'Clarkies', aka the forum equivalent of 'Did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary?' It was probably funny the first time.

'Reverse clarkies', aka the forum equivalent of replying to the above with 'Hey look, it's really not in the dictionary!' It probably wasn't funny the first time.

I find the lickle ol' ciddy brigade on here extremely irritating.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Everyone you are all bar stewards and i would rather eat shit than hear your opinions
I would sooner nail my head to a barn door than listen to you, BoyBlue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.