What really grinds your gears on this forum?

Pigeonho said:
People who create threads about what grinds your gears, (only yoking).

No, for me its the ones who don't give a fuck about England this summer, solely because it contains united players and JT. That reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally grinds my gears, infact it positively blunts my gears into none existence.

Is it the English who don't give a fig about England or anybody that gets to yer? Didn't give a fig about England in '66. Couldn't bring myself to cheer for Charlton and Stiles. And now, I object strongly to the FA and the corruption that is imposed on the game in this country. It's their team not mine.

I want MCFC players to do well, whoever they are playing for but the England team of Beckham ad nauseam do not do anything to get the supporting buds going.

Hope Capello does well, though!

Dunne threads

Elano threads

People who keep ending their posts with either Forza Mancini or CTID

The paranoia of some people. Seriously some of it is cringeworthy, look there is not a secret New World Order type organisation, who's sole aim is to stop City achieving top 4.

r.soleofsalford said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yes, absolutely.

The use of "Go Figure", "period", "pissed"(meaning annoyed), "Do the maths" or any other Americanism is indeed a henous crime, although one not confined to Bluemoon alone.

Obviously our friends from across the pond are excused.

when you say pond do you mean the one in brooklands ;}
on saint georges day too ffs ....

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Pigeonho said:
People who create threads about what grinds your gears, (only yoking).

No, for me its the ones who don't give a fuck about England this summer, solely because it contains united players and JT. That reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally grinds my gears, infact it positively blunts my gears into none existence.

Is it the English who don't give a fig about England or anybody that gets to yer? Didn't give a fig about England in '66. Couldn't bring myself to cheer for Charlton and Stiles. And now, I object strongly to the FA and the corruption that is imposed on the game in this country. It's their team not mine.

I want MCFC players to do well, whoever they are playing for but the England team of Beckham ad nauseam do not do anything to get the supporting buds going.

Hope Capello does well, though!

i am with you on that, but i hate england.

i hate the biased views, where motson, tyldesley etc automatically think its englands trophy to win, the other teams may aswell not turn up at all, as england will win.

i always want city players to do well though

The hatred and constant slagging off of Spurs.I personally feel we are very simliar clubs what with us both having bigger close rivals in our respective cities,we're both improving and starting to challenge the big 4,we're both capable of hammering anyone on our day and also losing when crusing 2 goals up.
Just wish we could beat them in the league for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.