What really grinds your gears on this forum?

jeffmr2 said:
The hatred and constant slagging off of Spurs.I personally feel we are very simliar clubs what with us both having bigger close rivals in our respective cities,we're both improving and starting to challenge the big 4,we're both capable of hammering anyone on our day and also losing when crusing 2 goals up.
Just wish we could beat them in the league for once.

i hate them so much. almost as much as the rags

The way some posters get offended if you post a differing view from them. We all see the game differently sonetimes it's down to where you played when you were a lad or still play if you can (see the recent programme on eye witness at a murder). It's an opinion for gods sake (if there is a god) even if you are an ITK (or think you are) your opinion, unless backed by hard facts, is no better than mine ( in fact as it's mine it must be better (YCWIDT)).

We are mostly City fans, and we know who the usual interloppers are, I would never call anyone a Rag just because they disagreed with me, and to all you newish posters and, I ain't that old in terms of comming on here, I can only assume the over 100 posts to start a new thread was a reaction to the rags invasion (althought I believe you can get a cream for that).

Just remember the future is bright, the future is BLUE. it might not be today but it's coming and coming soon.

Young hotheads from the South Stand who don't realise they were born 30 years too late when they constantly demand more 'atmosphere' from the rest of us.

Premier league crowds are old, grey, affluent and boring these days. Sad, but true.

At least I experienced the good old days on the 70s Kippax. Compared to them the current South Stand sounds and acts like a choir from an expensive girls public school.

People saying any of the following:

This.

Meh.

Fact.

End of.

Jog on.

Give your head a wobble.

I hate them all.

mancityscot said:
jeffmr2 said:
The hatred and constant slagging off of Spurs.I personally feel we are very simliar clubs what with us both having bigger close rivals in our respective cities,we're both improving and starting to challenge the big 4,we're both capable of hammering anyone on our day and also losing when crusing 2 goals up.

i hate them so much. almost as much as the rags

Why?

jeffmr2 said:

I agree with you. The only thing I dislike about Spurs is the fact that we hardly ever get any points off them. I see us as similar clubs, and from my own personal experiences, all the Spurs fans I've met have been pretty decent. Maybe I've just got lucky since so many people on here seem to think they're horrible, arrogant scumbags.

m1cz2l2anrbu.jpg

The "I'm a bigger fan than you" attitude that people revert to when arguing with another poster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.