What really grinds your gears on this forum?

Small minded people who complain that other people have bought a ticket for a cheaper value than they have paid. This includes the season ticketers who complain that the club has realised some season tickets at a bargain basement price.
Get a life begrudgers, if it enables people to come and watch city when they couldnt otherwise afford it then good on the club.

r.soleofsalford said:
"go figure"

Yes, absolutely.

The use of "Go Figure", "period", "pissed"(meaning annoyed), "Do the maths" or any other Americanism is indeed a henous crime, although one not confined to Bluemoon alone.

Obviously our friends from across the pond are excused.

I dislike the people who seem to get overly aggresive about a so called ITK post. If you do not like it, is it not best just to leave it and go and read another post.
In all honesty I enjoy the ITK posts they make me smile. Someone has gone to great lenghts to come up with something to tell someone who'll then post it. However its then down to the reader to believe it or not, and being a city fan we should believe nothing until its signed.
We have to remember Rumours and ITK's and opinions are what keeps this site going.
P.s the other thing I dont like is that I cant create a thread until i've posted so many times, and because some of the ITK's (actually alot) are not worth a response (even an angry one), it will take me forever to have posted enough.

No need to slate me for not posting enough and moaning about it.

Didsbury Dave said:
r.soleofsalford said:
"go figure"

Yes, absolutely.

The use of "Go Figure", "period", "pissed"(meaning annoyed), "Do the maths" or any other Americanism is indeed a henous crime, although one not confined to Bluemoon alone.

Obviously our friends from across the pond are excused.

when you say pond do you mean the one in brooklands ;}

grindsmygears5.jpg

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.