What Silva Said To Lescott At Newcastle....

Silva can speak English, unless Mancini, Nasri, Lescott, Aguero, and the others can understand Spanish.

And I also think Lescott is joking about that "We are gonna win the league" quote.

ITK here guys...!

Silva said to Lescott "we are winning, what ever you do next, don't try a dodgy back header"....!

I think they all can speak some sort of english, talking with team mates and talking on camera is a totally different thing!

Arnt Johno and Silva supose to be close mates, cant see johno speaking spanish! ha

I think Silva has a decent standard of English. In interviews on the official site, you can tell he reacts to the question before his translator repeats it in Spanish. I assume he's just not confident enough to speak it on television. Similarly with Tevez, I remember a Tunnel Cam when he stopped to have a chat with Geoff Shreeves. Having said that though, Mata at Chelsea has only been here a season and is fluent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.