What sort of City fan are you ?

Had season ticket for 30+ years. Like most of the old skool, went every home and away without fail for about 12 years with the lads. Mortgage, kids etc. comes to most of us though. Still do all home games (that 6 mile round trip is a pain in the arse though) and as many aways as can get away with (taking the kids is usually the best way to get away with it). It's much more expensive nowadays and harder to justify it to the wife. Managed to do 4 of the recent Euro trips and Dortmund pre-season.

cynghordy said:
i am cynghordy

Is this you?
SheelaCynghordy05.jpg

I live in the Central USA, caught City in NYC for the friendlies, and will be going to my first two games at CoMS this year--already booked the flight and room at Deansgate. I hope to make an annual...and if I can accumulate enough miles, a semi-annual! I do subscribe to both FSC and FSP, and do not miss a game...the party starts here at 6AM...I have learned to add a touch of cinnamon to my coffee with whiskey/cream, and its tough to beat a Boddy's Bitter with rashers and eggs. I cannot wait to raid the City Store...overseas shipping is expensive. Cheers!

An old fashioned one.

Been there for years, slightly bemused by all the money, but excited, all the same.

And when we win something it will feel exactly the same as it did back in the '70's.

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Would probably still have a SC and go to a few away games but the woman and work commitments put a big stop to that and apparently I had to compromise?
Anyway I got to around 8/9 home games last season, and two away games.

Plan to watch a few more away's this season which means less home games

I'm an avid bluemooner and City mad, but an armchair fan- I live on the other side of the world now... It takes dedication to get up at 5am to watch City play!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.